s i x

s e r a f i n a

"The surgery was a success," a doctor reports. He's holding a clipboard, his robes bright blue-ish green and he has a mask tucked under his chin. He even still has his plastic head cover on.

Tony and Maria Hildebrand sighs in relief, "will she be able to wake up soon?"

"She will be able," the doctor assures, "but it's all up to her. When she decides to wake up - we don't know. It could be minutes from now, it could be days, but she will wake up."

Tony and Maria nod their heads in understanding. "For now, convince her to wake up," the doctor continues, "talk to her, who knows, she might hear what we say."

"She's doing great recovery anyway," the doctor continues, "you can relax now. Her broken arm has healed a little and we've stopped all the internal bleeding as well as the external. She should be sunshine and daisies when she wakes up."

"Thank you, doctor," Tony smiles gratefully. The doctor bids them good night and disappears out of the room.

"It's been a long day," Maria concludes, slouching on her chair.

"And night too," Tony agrees, "she's supposed to come back home today."

"And go to school tomorrow," Maria sighs.

It's been past 24 hours since Serafina was admitted to the hospital. Tony and Maria arrived five hours later due to driving all the way from their home in Melbourne to the a hospital in Warrnambool. All the way to the hospital, they were worried. Did Serafina make it? Is she okay? In their mind, they thought Serafina got into an accident accident. But when they heard that she just got a mental shock from a strong force hitting her brain, their worries subsided - a little.

"The Gunnarsens are on their way here," Maria tells her husband whilst looking at her phone, "they just arrived at the airport, they're going on a train here, arriving at probably one in the morning."

"Do they have a place to stay?" Tony asks.

"They're currently working on it."

Tony gets up, "tell them to come here straight away, I'll find them a place to stay while trying to find ours too."

Maria nods.

"Let's hope Sera wakes up soon," she mumbles.

On the other side of town, a girl with dark hair lies in her bed, her heart heavy from the guilt. She didn't do it on purpose, she didn't mean for it to happen. She didn't want it to go this far. But what's past is passed and she'll have to face the consequences.

But she didn't do it on purpose!

It's nine at night, still not too late but everyone else in the house has slept. Even Artemis - the actress who played as Athena - who is usually up until twelve, is now snoring a little.

This whole 'Camera' reunion is meant to be a happy time. When they see each other for the first time in years or sometimes getting to know the newer addition to the Camera family. But this is not part of the plan.

Isla wishes she could turn back time, maybe if she had a little patience, this wouldn't happen at all. Maybe if she really put her trust in the girl she hurt, none of this would happen. Maybe, if she hadn't been so jealous, the person she'd been dying to get to know wont be like this. Her intention was originally pure, but after hearing a rumour, she decided to take her possessiveness a little too far and thus, here is the result.

Like they say, regret comes last.

     tinus:
     isla
     u still awake?

Isla sits up from her sleeping position, turning on the bedside lamp.

     isla:
     ja
    hvorfor?

     tinus:
     idk whats happening
     what happened to sera?
     is she okay?

More guilt washes over her. Even her own boyfriend is getting worried of Serafina. It would make sense though, as he said they're like siblings. They worry about each other.

     isla:
     yes
     shes okay

     tinus:
     ur still in whatever the towns name is
     right?
     wait for me, im coming

If it's even possible, it feels like Isla is drowning in guilt. It's like she's in the middle of an ocean, and under her, the base of the ocean hundreds of kilometres down and there's nothing to hold on to.

But Isla does a double take at what Martinus said.

     isla:
     wdym ur coming?

     tinus:
     in otw to where ur at

If you were to ask Isla how she'd feel if Martinus was coming right that day just a day ago, you'll find her squealing in delight and telling everyone that her most favourite person in the world is coming. Now? All she wants to do is bury herself six feet down.

SECOND UPDATE OF THE DAY! WOOHOOoooOOOoooOOoOOOooo..!
oh my wattpads being weird rn hahah i'll fix all the mistakes later. sooo,,,,, your thoughts on this chapter?

Have a great day guys! dont get attacked by magpies, baaiiiii!