f i v e

two years ago

Things were quietening down. Camera wasn't such a breaking news anymore and there are less and less interviews - which I'm very thankful for. But more and more people demanded a sequel to the movie, the company was even considering of making it.

That made me go under so much pressure.

Everyday, when I open my Instagram or Twitter, I'd always find a 'SeraxTinus' fan edit. I'd have to like the photo and pretend I actually do love it - it's called supporting supporters - but I'd always double tap guiltily.

One morning, everything they hoped came true - they really were making a sequel.

"Serafina!" my manager exclaimed into the phone. "I have amazing news!"

That day was meant to be relaxing and just a day for absolute laziness where you don't have to burden yourself with useless thoughts. But God said 'no no' and made this happen instead.

"You're going to love this!" she continued. I heard a paper flicking in the background - it sounded as if she was looking through all these boring paperwork managers have to read.

When the flicking finally stopped, she took a deep breath. "As you know, the company wanted to make a sequel to 'Camera'."

I didn't bother hiding my tired groan.

"Bad idea?" she asked me. I hummed in response.

She sighed, "well... um... they want you to do a re-audition for the part."

I laughed, "why would they need that? They already know how I act!"

"They just want to see how your acting is going," my manager explained. I rolled my eyes. "They've got the concept, they've got the director, they've got half of the script done - they're quick. They just need the actors back, are you up for it?"

I sat at the breakfast table slumped forward. My hands were outstretched on the table and I left the phone on speaker.

"If you're asking if I'm capable to, then yes I can," I answered. My manager let out a small sigh of relief.

"But if I'm able to, then maybe not," I said.

"What!?" she exclaimed in shock, "come on, Serafina. It could boost your net worth!"

"You might even land bigger roles after this!" she continued, her voice getting excited, "you know, there's a rumour that Fantastic Beasts and Where to Find Them 3 is coming in 2020."

She sighed, "I just want what's best for your future, okay honey? It'd be great if you accept this offer but I completely understand if you don't want to. We could always look at other auditions."

"When's the audition?" I finally asked, getting up from my seat.

"So you'll take it!?" my manager exclaimed excitedly.

"I don't know yet," I said honestly, "but if I come on the day, then I'd do it."

"Please come!" she started to say excitedly, "it's this Wednesday at the company building down in Los Angeles! I'll get your tickets ready, I'll get your visas ready, heck I'll get your luggage ready if that means you audition!"

I smiled a little, "thanks."

"Now get yourself ready," she told me, "you're flying to LA in two days, do you hear me?"

Two days flew faster than I expected. My feet stepped on LA soil slowly and a churning feeling took over my stomach. I saw my manager waving a board at me and I quickly walked over to her.

"Hi!" she smiled brightly, engulfing me in a warm hug.

"How are you?" she asked, helping me with my bags and walked to a black car.

"Currently wondering if I'm going to regret this audition or not," I answered bluntly.

"Don't be like that!" she told me, "stay positive!"

I stepped into the car with a frown.

"Come on, turn that the right way up!" my manager said as she climbed into the car and we slowly rolled away from the airport.

"Do you really want me to sit upside down on the seat?" I asked her, "cause I can do that right now." I started to undo my seat belt.

"No! No!"

"That's not what I meant," she laughed, clicking my seat belt back into place.

"Look, the audition is two hours from now, are you ready?"

"Nope," I answered truthfully, popping the 'p'.

"But you seemed so eager to audition for the first movie!"

That's because I never knew who Martinus was.

"That was different."

I don't know whether I was too chicken or whether I was too brave, but as soon as I got into the audition room, I marched to the center with a firm look on my face.

"I'm not playing the movie."

Then walked out.

SUNDAY FUNDAY EEEVERYONNE!! Hows ur day/night going?? Im sleepy HAHAHA hbu?

Dont forget to vote comment share and all that bc next update coming veeery soon.:))