+ bonus chapter!

"Why do you never listen to me!?" I scream at Martinus, tears almost spilling out of my eyes. "It's always you, never me. Why are you so selfish!?"

Martinus looks at me sharply. "I do listen to you," he answers calmly, "I'm answering your question now, am I?"

I scoff, "no."

"You're just ... oh my God!" I growl in frustration.

Martinus pinches the bridge of his nose and takes a deep breath. "Calm down for a second, Sera," he tells me whilst walking back and forth in front of me.

"No!"

"You never listen to what I have to say," I reason, "it's always your opinion, you choice, what you want! Why can't I do something I want to do for once?"

The sky outside turns darker as the clouds of a rain storm comes closer and closer. Outside, strong wind starts to blow, some seeping under the door and into the room, hinting the chilly air into the heated room. Our lights are a dim yellow, Martinus' house never felt so empty before.

My two weeks holiday here in Norway is nearly coming to an end.

I've been spending my time with Martinus, as well as the rest of his family. Gerd-Anne and Kjell-Erik even invited me to a family dinner full of their aunts, uncles, and grandparents.

I'm returning home tomorrow night, meaning it's my last full day here and Martinus had the nerves to argue with me.

"You're so selfish," I mutter, "for your information, a relationship requires two or more people to function!"

"Yeah, I know that!" he snaps in his defense. "I know that."

"Please let me choose this once," my voice shakes. "Please, I'm going home tomorrow and I don't want to leave with us on bad terms."

Martinus sighs, pulling me in to a hug. "Okay," he says, caressing my hair from the back. "Okay, I'm sorry, my darling."

The boy then puts finger under my chin and places his lips on mine, making it linger for a second before pulling away and gives me a sincere smile.

"So," I grin, tigheting my hug around his waist, "I'll get your computer ready and you'll get out popcorn."

"What are we going to do?" he asks.

"Watch Barbie Princess Charm School, duh!" I let go of him and run up to his room.

I can't help but giggle when he says, "the one time I let her choose something, it had to be watch a Barbie movie."

yoohooo,, it's not much, but...here's a small bonus chapter!