f i f t e e n

one and a half months ago

I dreaded this day to the core ever since manager Jess told me the news a year ago. Packing up for a month stay at Warnambool wasn't hard - it was probably the easiest. The hardest thing to do was gathering up motivation to hop in the car and let my mum drive me to the town six hours away from home.

Everybody will be there, Artemis, Movie Serafina's Mother's actress: Delta, Isla, you name it, they're all there. Everybody that are girls, that is. Even our stylists are invited - their roles were that big. Manager Jess said that it's a girl's reunion and that I shouldn't be worried but I couldn't help it. I couldn't shake off the feeling that something will happen.

All I did in the car was eat, sleep, told mum we needed to find a public toilet, and repeat. Doing that for six hours straight was pretty boring, but it's the only thing I could do.

We arrived at the shooting place in the afternoon; a big house of two floors with big tinted windows and a wide front yard. The house was a contemporary design and at least, that made me smile a little. It reminded me a little of the little neighbourhood at home.

There were many staff and crew men outside, big movie cameras were set at the entrance and I noticed smaller cameras on the outskirts of the house.

Manager Jess welcomed me warmly, briefly saying that everyone was already inside and has settled in. She told me to try and not mind the cameras as it's a reality show after all.

Hanging on to Manager Jess's words that said everything would be fine, I slowly walked to the front door, feeling the cameras being shot directly on me.  I took a deep breath and knock on the door.

"Hello ..?" I said slowly when the doors opened, revealing a tall figure that is Artemis.

"Hi!" she grinned and engulfed me in a hug, "Sera, Sera, Sera! How are you?"

"Great?" I answered awkwardly.

"Come on in!" Artemis gestured for me to follow her and so I did.

The house was bigger than I expected it. There were cameras in most corners but I guess that was the most absurd thing in the house. The rest was completely normal.

"Guess who came in!" Artemis said enthusiastically before turning around and 'revealed me' (in a way) to everybody else, she went as extra as adding jazz hands for special effects.

There was silence as I stood there awkwardly, but it passed and Delta as well as the other stylists cheered, soon engulfed me in a group hug. Artemis - being Artemis - jumped on top of us, making the small mound we made crash to the ground.

"What took you so long, daughter dearest?" Delta asked me when we got ready for sleep that night and helped me carry my luggage to the second floor where the rooms are. "We all arrived in the morning, what happened to you?"

"Woke up late," I simply answered, "it's good to be here though." Well, it's not a lie exactly - it's a bit boring when you stay at home for the term break. Going here was at least more exciting than scrolling through your Instagram explore page pointlessly.

"Better set up your alarm right, then. Our activities start early in the morning tomorrow," Delta told me, dropping my bags in the corner of a room. "This is yours and Artemis' room. Mine and Isla's are next door - if you need anything."

If I need anything? Yeah, I needed an escape plan when Isla pulled us all out of our room and gathered us at the common space on the second floor in front of our room. I had slept for two hours already and had to wear a hoodie to cover my bed hair and a sleeping mask to cover my eyes, letting Artemis drag me out,

As soon as Artemis stopped guiding me, I crashed to the ground and lied on my stomach, about to doze off yet again.

Until - of course - Isla decided it was a good idea to play truth or dare. Seriously, at midnight, especially when the weather is like - a gazillion degrees below zero?

"We have to keep this interesting," she reasoned, "nobody will watch if we're boring grandmas!"

That's how everybody tried to stay wide awake for the game.

Somehow though, everybody was enthusiastic. It got crazy, mess was everywhere - but I wasn't a bit worried. What could you really expect from a sleeping girl?

"It's Sera's turn!" Delta announced, shaking my body to wake me up.

"Huh?" I looked up and uncovered my eyes from the mask.

"Truth or dare?"

"Truth ..." I mumbled before crashing my head back down and continued to sleep.

Artemis kicked my leg playfully, "oi, get up!"

"After this you could crawl your way back to the room," she suggested, "everyone at least have a go."

I raised my hand and waved it, "yeah yeah whatever, hurry."

"Um..."

"Hey, you know," I heard Isla's voice speak from the opposite side of the room, "we never knew why Sera decided not to play in the second Camera."

There were a chorus of 'oh yeah's and 'that's right's.

"Tell us why!"

Suddenly, I was wide awake.

this is a weird chapter lol.

(and pretty long for an action chap)

im on an emotional rollercoaster rn. SevEnTeEn iS cOmInG tO JaKaRta iN SePtEmbEr. I KNOW I KNOW I SHOULD BE HAPPY BUT THERES A NEGATIVE SIDE OF EVERYTHING. sure i get to breathe the same air as them, i have the time to meet them bc my parents are going to be out of the country then,,,,,,,,,,,, BuUuUtT!!  I'M BROKE AF.

but i love them tho:) its great that theyre touring and everything:)) (not much of my friends even know i like them HAHAH its kind of a guilty pleasure)