(04.)

(Harry's P.O.V)

"Don't you know Curiosity killed the cat." I tried to hide laughter as Ashton spoke. Already he was moving on to the next prize, but hey it was my turn and she looked delicious.

"Excuse me?" She asked. She had her window down as Ashton peered inside. She wore a frown on that delicate skin of hers.

"You know it rude to stare." Ashton continues as a leans against the door. I laugh to myself as I watch from the truck.

"I, I'm sorry." She apologises. She no longer had an attitude in her voice, you could tell Ashton startled her.

"Ashton come on, stop scaring the girl," I call out as the truck rawred to life. I slide my shades on as Ashton have the girl one last smirk and headed to the other side of the truck. "See you later babe." I flashed her a smile before I pulled out of the car park. She stayed stunned and confused as I looked through my review mirror.

"When you go out tonight, bring her home." I looked over at Ashton, he had opened a can of coke. I watched as he put his feet up on the dash.

"Don't count on it." I said almost choking on my words. We past a few cars and people on the street before heading out of town.

"What would you do if we got followed out of town, or caught by the cops?" Ashton asked looking back to make sure no one was following us.

"It's simple isn't it, we've been doing this for years now and I don't know a out you but I've learned a few things," It was true in many ways, I could just picture it now.

Driving down the gravel road which is about half a mile away from the house, there's a car following behind us. I stop on the side of the road to determine if they are following or if they're just lost. If they pass me, I'll give it about five minutes before continuing or if they stop, well then we are going to have a problem.

I'd get out, I'd run my finger along the side of the truck as I make my way towards the back. Whoever it's was in the car wouldn't be breathing for much longer. A male would have his throat cut instantly but a female, we could have fun with one of them.

Then again if it were cops I would make that last. They would burn. That's all they'll be able to feel against their skin, their own burning flesh. Fire would run through each of their veins, sizzling from their head to toes. As the fire would cause them pain, I would feel a rush of adrenaline as it made me feel alive.

Either way I wouldn't have to listen to the painfully loud sirens or have to worry about someone following us. We hit the gravel road, dust was flying every which was as I sped down the road.

"Hope your ready for your plan." Ashton says looking through the back window. I slow down and take a glance through the revision mirror. That's when I see her car, it's driving extremely slower then what I was but good enough to keep up.

"You would have thought the whole curiosity thing would have scared her off." I said turning down the start of our driveway. I pulled to the side and shit off the engine.

"Some girls are just stupid," He half chuckles as he speaks. I get out of the truck and head to the back, I can see her car slowly getting closer. "So, how are we going to do this?"

"We're not." I say signalling him back. I flip back my shirt to show my baby before reaching into the back. I made sure we still had the supply's to make sure she couldn't speak.

"What's your plan Harry?" Ashton asked. "Are we having her for dinner tonight or have you got other plans?"

"Just get back in the truck." I said. I was so tempted to just pop a bullet in his brain. Ashton didn't argue, which gave me time to count down.

One, Two, Three.

She looks tired and stressed. Her eyes were wide open as she locked her eyes to mine. From my straight and annoyed face, I turned up my lips into a smile. When she blinked I made my move and walked towards her car. She shifted, the sound of her car locking filled my ears. With my right hand I reached for the object I had wedged in my belt and pulled it out. When I was standing by her door I used it to tap on her window. She looked up and gasped when she saw what I held in my hand.

"Why don't you step outside your car love," I said taking a step back. She reached for the door handle, without breaking eye contact I watched her bite her bottom lip. "Get out now, I don't have time for your slow arse."

"Harry what's taking you so long?" I looked up and saw Ashton walking along side the truck. He smiled at the sight of the girl.

"Seems to me she doesn't want to corporate." I said tapping the object on the roof of her car.

"Well what are you waiting for?" Ashton asked. I wasn't even sure, there was something about her. It was like I was someone was holding me back. If it was anyone else she would have been dead by now. I looked down at the girl through the window, she was looking at Ashton.

"Alright, I'm going to give you to the count of three." I said tapping on the window. "If your not out here, your going to wish you didn't follow us."

I showed my teeth when I smile before running my tongue on my bottom lip. Stubbornness sure made a good flavour in a girl, but made the flesh tough to eat.

"One." I said holding up a finger. She looked back to Ashton who simply shrugged his shoulders. "Two." It was like she wanted to die, or maybe she was calling bluff.

"Wait." She said as I go to say three. She made a good choice, but I'm afraid that keeping us waiting would cost her.

I heard the door click as I watched her unlock the door. I took a step back giving her room to open the door. She was scared, the way she started to shake as she climbed out the door. I bet she's a goody to shoes, always doing what her parents told her. When she standing against the car I step forward and slammed the door shut.

"You wanna consider yourself lucky." I whispered in her ear before knocking her out with the object in my hand.

"That's it?" Ashton asked walking closer to me and the girl. She was out cold laying on the ground.

"For now, I've decided I'm going to have some fun with her," I said giving him a devilish grin. "Now help me get her into the back of the truck."

With the duck tape I taped her mouth, arms and legs. There was no way she was leaving me.

"You'll need to drive the car up to the house, I'll pull it apart later." I said before walking to the front of the truck.

"What about dinner tonight?" Ashton asked. "Your meant to be going out tonight, or are we going to carve her up?"

"Fuck," I had forgotten about that. I had forgotten that I was meant to go out and fetch us a teenage girl. The more I thought about it, the more I had to accept that killing the girl in the back had to be an option. "Look just order pizza and kill whoever comes, your not touching the girl."

"The girl isn't some let you can play with."

"She is now." I mumbled getting into the truck. I started the engine and started heading towards the house. What does Ashton know, he kills anything that moves. I can't talk because I'm just as bad but there's something about this girl. I didn't even know her name, I could kill her. She's my Bambi.