(06.)

(Harry's P.O.V)

"Mr?" I looked at the man in front of me questioning whether to rip his head of as he speaks. I guess I would if it wasn't for the uniform he was wearing. The sun hit his badge, causing a reflection to shine in my eye.

"Styles, Harry Styles." I speak as calmly as I can. A tooth pick between my teeth as I wait for him to continue speaking.

"Mr Styles, your telling me that you and your blonde friend saw old man rivers heading south out of town in a white tinted van." He was questioning my theory. The plan Ashton had come up with on the way into town.

"Yes, that is what I'm saying." I say nodding along with what I had said.

"Well, we haven't reached south of town just yet." He looked down at his clipboard then back at me. I tried to avoid the smug look I wear when around people like him, well just people in general. I looked over at Ashton who was talking to some local man, he was deep in conversation.

"It was a pleasure to help." I said to the man on front of me. He nodded and I walked over to the truck. A normal person would think my truck was a little out of place in this town, it was old and could possibly be the same as the one they use in that stupid vampire movie. I try and smile as I bypass the pathetic people of this town. When I reach the truck I lean on the front end and take in what I see. I run a finger over my pursed lips as a thought comes to mind. Phycology.

Back when Harry was just leaving school, a place he felt unnecessary, he remembers reading about the acts of Phycology. It didn't matter the logic but it was possible to make someone believe the impossible.

"Believe the impossible." Harry said to himself. It repeated in his head several times. Using just his words he could have someone think and believe the opposite to what's going on.

Diverting his eyes back over to Ashton he quickly thought about this man they are framing. Old man Rivers. It was strange calling his old, only his name was old. This man was middle aged, struggling to make it to his forties. Ashton knew about this man, he had explained it to Harry that he was evil. Not a nice man and hated children. Rivers shaped the lonely old man well, the one you see in movies. His only hobby was collecting cars, had a shed full. The white van he drives around is only seen a few times a year, other days he drives a black Buick. It could use some repair but it manages around the small town.

"The police are checking out his farm this afternoon, they need a warrant from the judge in the next town," I explained to Ashton as he walks over to the truck. "Gives us time to plant the girls there and make it back to town before noon."

"Well then, let's get to work shall we." Ashton comments before getting into the truck. I already knew that it was going to be a challenge, but what's a day without a challenge.

The thing I hated most was digging holes, I had dug thousand in my life time. Now the problem was digging the same hole to grab what had been thrown down there. I had dug two holes, about a metre apart for those two girls. It was a good thing it hadn't been long, that means it was easy to find where they were. I had made sure it was close to the house, close enough incase something like this came up.

One, Two, Three. That's how many steps from the water tank I had taken when I buried them. We decided to use shovels to dig them up, it was going to take more time but that's why we needed to do. The timing had to be right, otherwise things can turn to shit.

"Fuck man, how deep are these hole?" I looked at Ashton, already about three feet in and just laughed.

"To deep for a dog to dig, but shallow enough so they don't burn in hell." I said with a whistle. The sun was blazing and it was causing sweat to drip from my forehead.

In not time we managed to pull out the two body bags. They were thrown on the back of the truck and covered with fire wood. It was nothing past ten, giving us plenty of time. It was going to be strange hearing about this, people talking about the way they found the bodies. One girl having no kidneys, while the other has missing pierces from her thighs.

"Two girls, they're only going to find two girls man." Ashton said as he joined me in the truck.

"That's all they'll need and when they find them at Rivers place they'll arrest him and ask questions later." I explained to him. I could hear his heartbeat, it was beating faster then usual.

The drive was going to be a pain in the arse. Trying to cross the town without anyone seeing. It's a good thing we knew the back tracks, the tracks only higher up cars can handle.

"We'll have to make it easy to find, but then again make it hidden well." Ashton says pulling out a map of Rivers property.

"Doesn't he have a well?" I asked as I turned down a sandy road. This road would be the difficult one with its overgrown trees.

"Ah, yes about a metre from the water tank." Ashton says pointing to the map.

It would be one of the many places they would look. After Rivers explains he doesn't know what they're on about, they'll still do a search. I'm guessing around two dogs and a handful of police searching the grounds while two take him in for questioning.

The day was half over. After doing this job we would have to hurry back to the house. Both having to change we would soon have to head into town before they search Rivers property. Then again, only one of us really had to go into town.