(10.)

(Macy's P.O.V)

The taste of your lips consume me, but I won't let that happen. I can imagine you in pieces, spiced up and in the oven. You would make a great feast for family and friends. Then again you don't have to worry much, I don't have family or friends.

The wind is cold and the sky is covered in grey clouds. The streets of Boyce are quiet as the day comes to an end.

I think I'm going insane. I don't get how though, I love life. I work at a bakery in town and I moved here from England with my sister so I could go to college. Gemma's been hanging around with some weird people and I feel like there're always around when there not.

"Don't tell Gemma but I kind of killed her cat." One said to me. His name was James, tall and weird looking. He had blonde hair with noticeable re growth. I didn't know what to say to him, so I just nodded and I guess that's when it started.

"Try this man, killed it myself." Now when someone say that you would think that they killed like a deer or maybe some animal right? Well this is what Ashton said to me when I first met him. They say eating human flesh and organs can make people go insane and start to over think and maybe want to end their lives and I guess that's what Emma did. Emma was Gemma's best mate, they had met the first week Gemma moved over and have been friends since.

I don't think Gemma knew what she was eating, she was just so in love with Ashton that she was going to do anything.

Ashton had me hooked and every time I would ask what it was he wouldn't say, he'd just change the subject.

I had to stop myself from reading. I look up and see Harry sleeping, soft little snores left his lips. I close the journal I had found in the bedside drawer and put it back where I found it. Harry had a sister. I guess a monster like him could have had a family but it's hard to picture him being any kind of family man.

Looking around I slid out of bed and quietly walked to the bathroom. I admired the bathroom, it was one I always wanted growing up. Closing the door I go to lock it but to my surprise there wasn't one. I let out a sigh and walked over to the bathtub. Running hot and cold water I look up and notice my reflection in the mirror. I look terrible no doubt, still in the clothes that Harry had dressed me. I must say it feels weird not wearing any underwear but then again it feels free. I shake my head and take of the clothes. My shoulders bruised badly and the dressing has dried blood on it. I'm tempted to pull it off but wasn't sure if I should. I climb into the tub and shut off the water. The water soothes my aching skin. I close my eyes and try and think of a place better then where i am.

There was nothing but silence the more I relaxed. The sound were my thoughts on how I couldn't escape, but I knew they wouldn't work.

I started to hear footsteps coming towards the door, but me half expecting the door to swing open someone started to bang. It wasn't the bathroom for though.

"Harry open up, we have a problem." Ashton shouted. I heard shuffling from where I though Harry was.

"What's the big deal?" Harry mumbled.

"Cops are heading out for a statement or some shit." Ashton explains. Maybe the odds can be in my favour.

"Why didn't you tell them we would come in?" Harry asked. His tone was just as annoyed and angry as Ashton's.

"I did, but by the looks of things they are searching everyone's houses for the missing girl." Ashton says. So that means they found Jesy.

"Alright, looks like we're heading cross country sooner then I though." Harry said. I could posture him, the way he is leaning against the door frame in just his boxers.

"Where is the girl?" Ashton asked. It was the quiet and I knew they would soon walk into the bathroom. I closed my eyes and tried to picture them. Within a few seconds the door opened, revealing Harry. A smirk was planted on his face as I opened my eyes. I frowned wondering what could be so amusing and totally forgot I wasn't covered. I quickly covered my areas and sat up in the tub.

"You need to get dressed, we're leaving within the next half hour." Harry said before leaving. I looked around before standing up to reach the towel on the sink. The fact that he would be able to get his shit together within the next half hour was beyond me. How was he going to grab things he needed so that the police wouldnt be able to find them. I wrapped the towel around me and walked into the bedoom where i saw Harry grab his jounral and other things. I ignored him and walke the the huge closet he had. I walked to the female clothes he had. I couldnt imagine myself in any of these clothes but it was better then nothing i guess. 

Within the half hour Harry was rushing me out of the house. He handed me a few pills after i started complaining about how sore my shoulder was. They were the same he gave me before we went to bed last night. I was now sitting inbetween Harry and Ashton in their black truck. They were so sure of themselves that they wouldnt get caught. They were heading into town, they were bound to get caught.

"I thought you were smarter than that." I commented as we made the main road.

"Never underestermate what we are capable of love." Harry said picking up the speed. I looked at Harry and then at Ashton.

"So whats the plan uh?" I asked. "You going to knock me out or dump me somewhere while you convince the cops that they dont need to search your place." All they did was laugh and left me thinking about what they could possibly do.

(Harry's P.O.V)

Cutting cross the country was something we found quite easy. Ashton did most of the talking, he had the persona about him that could convince people to do anything. Ashton has never said how he has been about to do it, instead he would say it'll come in time. 

"Here i made us some sandwhiches before we left." Ashton said pulling out a couple from his bag. I grabbed one and he placed one of Macy's lap before starting on his. 

"Im not eating this." Macy says handing the sandwhich back to Ashton. Ashton just rolls his eyes and looks at her.

"Yes you are." I watched as his jaw clenched and pupils dialate. Macy looked stunned and she did end up eating the sandwhich, every bit. The closer we got into town the more i excited i got. There was a place down by the river that we were going to leave Macy while we went in an talked to the cops.

"Why are you running away?" Macy asked. "If your so good at talking to people and letting them believe the impossible then why?"

"We need a new start and what better way then now." I answered her. The town was dead, only a few people outsdie of the shops as we drove by. I could sense Macy looking around hoping someone would notcie her, but no one would. When we reached the river i pulled behind a tree which had a path that led to a smal cave. Ashton got out and i sat with Macy.

"Your just going to kill me, throw me in the river and thats it?" Macy started to panic and it was really amusing.

"Not quite love, but ill need you to work with me." I said pulling out a blindfold from my pockets. Ashton soon covered her mouth and dragged her out of the car. I got out and walked around to meet them. It was a good thing no one was around. Which a pair of handcuffs and soe duck tap i made sure she wasnt going any where soon. With her mouth covered as well as he eyes i carried her down the the river back and into the small cave. "Dont worry love, we wont be to  long and i promise to make it up to you." I said before placing a kiss on her check. I could see a tear stroll down her cheek and just walked back to the truck. It was going to be an interesting afternoon.