(17.)

"I have an idea." I opened my eyes to see Ashton standing by the door. Macy was still asleep besides me.

"And what would that be?" I ask sitting up and rubbing my eyes. I actually had a decent nights sleep.

"A game."

"A game?"

"Yea, I was watching some weird shit last night and it gave me the idea."

"Can we talk about this down stairs." I said nodding my head towards Macy who was starting to wake up.

"Oh yea of course man." Ashton said with a smile planted on his face. His shut the door on the way out as I slid out of bed. Looking at the time it was only ten in the morning.

"Mmm Hey." I looked over at Macy who had just woken up.

"Morning." I said reaching over to plant a kiss on her forehead. "As much as I'd love to just cuddle you right now, I have to discuss a few things with Ashton."

"Sure, how long will that take?"

"But sure," I said pulling on a clean t-shirt. "But don't worry, we can do whatever you want when I'm finish but you have to stay upstairs ok."

"That's ok, I'll just shower or something." Macy said as she slid out of bed.

"Great, I'll see you soon." I said walking to the door. I gave her a smile before opening it.

"Wait." Macy said walking over to me. I looked at her with a frown but that was soon gone when she reached up on her tiptoes and gave me a kiss.

She walked back to the bed with a away as I left with a smile. I couldn't help that it was an act, but I didn't mind.

I make my way down stairs and see Ashton sitting on the sofa with a few papers in his hand.

"Let the game begin," He says with a weird unrecognisable voice. "In order to succeed players must free them selves to win."

"What are you doing?"

"Explaining the game." Ashton says looking up at me.

"Fair enough, go on." I take a seat next across from him on the table an wait for his to continue.

"So how the game works is we have them connected to a machine or just a chair even and if they can escape well then they can leave, but if they don't well that's to bad for them and we'll have dinner for that night."

"That sounds like that ridiculous movie where he set out games for people that are lost and guilty."

"Exactly, it's the best idea." Ashton said. He passed me the papers which showed picture of different games. "Aren't you tired of going out to find someone, at least this way when we go out we can bring more then one back and keep them in the basement. We can use their guilt against them, make them not want to survive the game."

"And how do you plan on finding out whether their guilty and have that feeling?"

"Come on man your dad was in the army, I'm sure you can pull something off."

"Yea I guess."

"Great and maybe you can get that girl of yours working."

"Not yet, she's not reading." I quickly said.

"Now we are surrounded by old and abandoned houses and what not so we can plant things on people, this is going to be epic."

"Whatever floats your boat mate," I said standing up.

"Where are you going?"

"For a smoke, you coming?" I said reaching the table by the door. I pulled out a cigarette and opened the door.

"Nah, I'm going to get started on a plan," I watched as he stood up from the couch, papers in hand. "If that bitch in my room wakes up come get me."

"Yea whatever." And with that I closed the door behind me. It was a nice day, clear blue sky. I make my way over to the truck and notice a car coming down the drive way. There was no way I could hide the truck so I just lean on it and wait for what was about to come.

It's was a classic Land Rover, blue. My heart slowed down when I realised it was the cops. Just a car full of teenagers, both genders. They pull up beside the truck and one rolls down his window.

"Hey mate I'm going to have to ask you to leave." Brown hair blue eyes calls out to me. I just smile as I put out the cigarette and walk over to the car.

"No can do mate."

"C'mon mate, don't be a downer we have plans." I look over and see another guy, black hair and brown eyes.

"Nah I'm sorry but me and me mate have already taken over." I say turning away. I heard the car door open and knew I was in for a fight, but that's when I spotted Ashton coming out from the mansion.

"Look we can do this the easy way, or the hard way." The brown haired guy said.

"Louis don't." I heard a girls voice call out.

"What's the problem." Ashton says, by this point we're about two metres away from the two that had gotten out of the car.

"It's seems that we can start the games." I say so only Ashton could hear.

"Seems like it." Ashton smiled and the two looked at each before stepping forward to take a swing. We managed to stop them and get them on the ground moaning in pain within seconds. The girls were screaming from the car and were driving me insane.

"Take those two down to the basement and I'll handle the girls." I said to Ashton as I walked to the car. They tried to be smart and lock the car, which gave me the idea of just going to the truck for the shotgun.Closing the truck door I walk back to the car and fired a shot in the tire.

"Like they said, we can do this the easy way or the hard way." Both girls put their hands up and slowly got out of the car. "Good, now into the house."

{{Lame right? well I watching this stupid movie and it gave me an idea, I hope you like it though xx}}