(15.)

{{ WOW!! 2k views already :)...} I love how I've been getting from 7-10 votes on each chapter, and I love you guys for it xx }}

...

(Harry's P.O.V)

"Don't do it." He looks at me with so much disappointment in his eyes.

"You know to much, I'm sorry." I say as I bring the knife up to his neck.

"Harry wait." I turn to see Ashton standing at the door with blood all over his hands.

"What have you done?" I ask walking towards him.

"I'm sorry." I already knew what he had done. I wanted to kill him, but I couldn't bring myself to. Instead I threw the knife at Adrian, the man Ashton once called a brother straight into his chest. "What the fuck."

"Clean yourself up." I say as I walk back over to Adrian whose starting to cough up blood.

"You've gone to far." Ashton says pulling my arm away so he could see his brother.

"Me?" I said pulling him back. "You've just murdered my sister."

"Why should you care, you tried to burn alive just a few months ago." Ashton snaps. I can't believe he was trying to pin this on me.

"Under your influence."

"Don't blame me for your actions."

"Fine," I say stepping back. "We're even now, we've both lost someone we actually cared for in this world."

"I'll never forgive you for this." Ashton says pointing a finger.

"Just fuck off."

I took a swig from the bottle as memories flooded back. It annoyed me thinking back and I had actually forgotten about it until now.

Hearing footsteps I look up and see Macy walking towards me. There was something about her, she always looked stunning.

"Come to gloat." I say before taking another swig.

"Not exactly." She says. Now standing in front of me I just wanted to take that pretty face of hers and kiss it. Yes that's right kiss it.

"Then why, did Ashton dribble more shit."

"Well yea when doesn't he," A small chuckle left her lips after she spoke. "But I like being around you, Ashton scares me."

"Yea he does have that effect on people." I smiled.

Macy then jumped up on the hood of the car next to me and I suddenly felt really nervous.

"So," Macy said taking the bottle. "Why don't you tell me about yourself." I was shocked at the question. I've never had to share anything with anyone and for to ask a question to me by surprise.

"What do you want know?"

"I don't know, maybe where your from or if you have any family."

"Well I'm from Holmes Chapel, Cheshire which is in England and I do have or had a family."

"What do you mean had?"

"Well I haven't seen my parents for about four years and I had a sister but she was murdered about two years ago."

"That's terrible."

"Maybe, but I've been better without them," She sat quiet then. It's like my thoughts about my family had broken he or something. "What about you uh."

"Well you know where I'm from and well my family weren't the brady bunch but they were my family."

"Sorry about that."

"It's doesn't matter, I'm here now and there's no going back." I smiled at her words. She knew she wasn't going home and will probably never see her family again.

"So you've accepted then."

"How you accept something like this, I have to live with two freaks what more could a girl want." Her sarcastic ability was enjoyable. She was going to fit in quite well.

"How about I show you the parts we enjoy and the parts we leave alone."

"What?"

"Well you'll be here a while and I'm sure one day you'll bring us home dinner, so you'll need to learn how to carve and cook."

"To soon don't you think." She said swigging the rest of the bottle.

"Yea, your right."

We sat in silence as we enjoyed the sun. We don't often see the sun this time of year so it was always good to enjoy it while we could. I tried to sneak a glance of Macy, her eyes were closed as she soaked up the day.

"Can I ask you a question?" Macy asked. I sat up from laying down and looked at her, confused.

"What is it?"

"What is it that you love about me, because you know nothing about me."

"I'm a little freaked out about the feeling, so I don't quite understand it but if I was to pinpoint something," There were so many things that I admired about her, it was going to be hard to just say something at the top of my head. "It was have to be your smile."

"My smile?"

"You light you up a room and when ever I see you smile, I want to smile."

"Your weird, you know that." I knew it quite well. I didn't want to express that I've been called worse.

"That's only the first of it."