(27.)

IM REALLY LOVING HOW THIS GOES UP ALMOST 200 VIEWS EACH TIME I UPDATE :D ITS INCREDIBLE xx AND SORRY IT HAS TAKEN SO LONG TO UPDATE :D THIS IS JUST GOING TO START OF WITH MACY DREAMING WHILE I FIGURE OUT HOW TO WRITE A PROPER CHAPTER XX

Its rainy, windy and it's cold outside. I would advise everyone to stay inside because we are fast approaching one serious storm.

(Macy's P.O.V)

"You do realise we live here, yes?" I say as I walk out of our bedroom with a basket full of washing.

"Yea, I understand that." Harry says agreeing with me. "What I don't understand is why we live here."

"Oh, I don't know." I said sarcastically. "Maybe because it's my home?"

"Oh well my home is back in England, a home I gave up to be closer to you because your work was here." Harry snapped.

"And was that so horrible?"

"No. but at least acknowledge that it was a sacrifice."

"Yea."

"One that I was happy to make for you, but your work isn't here anymore."

"That's mean."

"I'm not saying it to be mean." Harry says following me to the laundry. "There's gotta be more opportunities for you elsewhere, somewhere where it's convenient for the both of us."

"I suppose this was your mothers idea?" I turn to face him.

"Don't drag my mother into this." Lines started to form on Harry's forehead.

"How am I not supposed to?"

"This isn't even about her."

"It all makes perfect sense to me now, you want us to move because I've lost everything and this is just perfect."

"Macy your being ridiculous, if you don't want to move then fine." Harry says walking back to the kitchen. "We'll just have to spend more time apart."

It wasn't what I wanted to hear. I looked around and spotted my car keys on the bench and reach out for the before heading out the door. I needed to get away, clear my head.

"Macy where are you going?" Harry was now worried as he spoke but I ignored him. "Macy there's a storm outside." I close the door behind me and ran to the car.

. . .

"Hello?"

"Where are you?"

"I don't know, I'm just driving."

"Macy, you need to come home." Harry says. "There's flooding everywhere and they're saying that the levee might break, plus to top that off I'm sorry and I love you so please come home."

"I don't know if I can babe, I can barely see the road."

"Ok well I'll come and get you." Harry says as the phone starts to cut out. "Stay put and I'll come get you."

"I'm coming up on the Gabel Bridge, I think if I can just..."

(Harry's P.O.V)

I don't think this night could get any worse. I wake up after being by Macy's side for the last 12 hours, refusing to leave. It was twice in two hours that the line went flat causing me to panic and yell at those doctors to save her and now they are sure she'll be ok.

The tv is on mute as the news talks about what happened and the hint for Ashton is still on. Ashton got so into those a games that's he has become a whole different person and it would suck for anyone to be caught in his pathway.

Being in the hospital could easily be another game for Ashton and I knew that I could have Macy here much longer. I knew that she was doing fine and that she'll heal with time. There was only one thing left for me to do.

Around midnight when I noticed that hardly any nurses were around I switched off the power in Macy's room.

"Oh Bambi, you know you can never escape me." I whispered as I picked her up and carried her out of the hospital.