(28.)

(Ashton's P.O.V)

One, Two, Three. Well that's how it used to be. Harry thinks I've left but really I'm in the shadows, lurking. I was enjoying the quiet after I kindly said goodbye to Kendall, I had no time for her anymore. Went to visit the old house and made her feel quite at home in the cellar where we once had Macy.

Maybe I should go back. Go back to before everything went crazy. Go back to being happy and not having to worry about going out to catch dinner. It was simpler back then, then again that was a good 7-8 years ago. Although I couldn't picture myself going back to Australia, not now.

The fact that Harry told me to leave town just made me want to stay. I spent a good 6 months here, the longest place we've been and as strange as it sounds, I like it here.

I guess when parents walk by me here in the park they think I'm one of them, just a friendly face but really I'm their worst nightmare. The fact that I'm hiding behind a pair of ray bans is just one give away I'm mental.

"Excuse me, Mr Irwin?" Great. No one new my name around here so it was strange to hear my last name being said. I looked up at a man who was holding hands with a small child who was smiling.

"Whose asking?" I say tilting my head to the side.

"I am, I've had this flyer for quite sometime now and was wondering if you still take photos?" The man extended his arm and passed me the flyer. It had a picture of me holding a camera from about 3 years ago. I was in the town over looking for something to do other then preying on the innocent. It was quite a job and it gave me the chance to meet more people.

"Business came to an end, but if we can come to a deal i can help you with what you need." Why not get back into it right, I know it's a messed up place to be considering everyone is looking for me but they only know me as Ashton, a dusty blonde haired green eyes young adult. The guy in the flyer had brown hair and wears glasses, he may have the same name but he's more careful in who he deals with.

"Great, is the number still the same?"

"Sure is." I say with a smile.

"Great I'll have my wife call you to schedule a date and the pricing." The man says as I stand up to shake his hand.

"Looking forward to it."

(Harry's P.O.V)

"I want to take you somewhere." I say to Macy as we lay on her bed with just the sun light coming through the windows. I know it was wrong to take her away from the hospital without meds, but I needed to be close and alone without those machines.

"Now?" Macy questions. Her voice light and croaky.

"No, when your better." I laugh.

"Where would you take me?" Macy asked looking up at me. I was looking at the casts on her arm and leg, before locking eyes with her.

"Home, I want to show you where I grew up and so we can get away from here for awhile." I say as I push a strand of hair behind her ear.

"That'd be nice." Macy smiles as she closes her eyes. "Although right now I could go with some pain killers."

"Right on it, I'm sure there's something in your parents cabinet." I said slowly moving off the bed. It was quite strange really, we actually haven't seen or heard from Macy's parents in a few days.

I wonder down the hall of the quiet house and stop when I come across Macy's brothers room. I kind of feel bad for Macy and hate the fact that I was the reason to why he's dead but things happen.

The meds where easy to find, considering her mum takes pills to numb the pain.

Back in the room Macy had been sick, but lucky enough she had a rubbish bin by her bed and hit the target and not everywhere else.

"I'm sorry." She says wiping her mouth.

"No need babe, I'll take care of that but for now take a few of these and hopefully you'll feel better." I said handing Macy a few pills.

"You know how I said one day I could see myself falling for you?" Macy questions. I sat down beside her and gave her a simple nod. "I think the day has come because your all I think about, your in my mind all the time and I couldn't picture my life without you, I'm glad you came into my life no matter the cause."

I didn't let her finish, instead I placed my lips onto hers. They weren't as smooth as normal but still had the effect of driving me wild.

"I love you Harry."

"Oh baby, I love you too."

HEY GUYS :D IF TORMENT GETS 5k VIEW BY FRIDAY ILL FOLLOW AND SPAM VOTE EVERYONE THAT VOTES xx