(29.)

(No Ones Point of View)

Don't walk through the halls of the Hayden house. The floors creak and the wind howls through the cracks. Some say those who enter are never seen again. Then again that's just one of the legends of the Hayden house. The screaming is just the first of it. If you do enter there's only one way of getting out, but there's no one who would explain how.

Ashton has spent the day examining the house from the outside. Temptation is stirring within him. Ideas have already come to his mind if he were to survive just five minutes in the house. It holds the wicked and that's just what Ashton is. There is one person on his mind, well two. If he can't get to Macy then there is always, her parents.

Macy's parents were in a car accident the night Macy did, but people only know about the one Macy was in. The other was just outside of town, the brakes ha been cut and the car ended up wrapped around a tree. Ashton's idea is to lead Macy to them, whether that means killing her parents or not.

Macy and Harry are planning on heading to England, without knowledge that Ashton had stuck around. They've been looking at flights all day trying to get the cheapest ones as well as where they would stay since Harry sold his family home. As much as Harry hates talking about his family and his past he is wiling to share anything with Macy. Macy has leant a lot in just one day. Still being bed bond questions about Harry have opened that's she'd like to know. Although a lot of the answers Harry gives aren't completely true.

"How did your parents die?" Macy had asked. Harry started to play with his lips, thinking of an answer to give the girl.

"A at accident, both Gemma and I were here in the states and tragic struck." Harry answered looking down at the ground, he wanted to show some sort of emotion. "Gemma was a mess and I think that's when she met Ashton, as for me I did take it hard, I started drinking and taking drugs but after about a month when I caught up with Gemma she got me back to being me."

"That's terrible." Macy says. She couldn't imagine loosing her parents, watching Ashton kill her brother was way to much for her.

"Sure was, but life goes on." Harry says as he moves closer to Macy on the couch.

"Why did you move to the states?" Macy asked looking up at Harry. Harry was looking ahead at the muted tv.

"To get away from home, Gemma moved to go to school and that was my plan, the story I told everyone but really I just got a job and worked my way around." Harry explained as he like down at Macy.

"Do you miss England?" Macy asked as he snuggled her head on Harry's chest.

"I do, but I like it here more." A smile appeared on Harry's face as he thought about home. "Although if I stay here any longer I could be thrown behind bars."

"I won't let that happen." Macy quietly said, just so Harry could hear. Macy looked up slightly and Harry was already looking at her. They both smiles and Harry leaned down to kiss Macy.

"One last question?" Macy looked Harry straight into his green eyes with her brown ones.

"Go ahead." Harry didn't look away, he was afraid of what the question could be.

"How old are you?" It was simple and a question Macy didn't actually know. For all she knew he could be older then she thought or younger.

"I'll be twenty one in February." Harry said. It was about two months away, a day Harry had never really celebrated since loosing his parents.

"So close." Macy said. She was only meant to say it in her head but sound come out without budging.

Harry and Macy were two years apart but that didn't bother Macy like Harry thought it would. It would only be another week or two before they would be flying to England. Little did they know, something was coming for them and that something was Ashton.

Ashton had set up the Hayden house with candles, the sound of the wind howling was nothing new to Ashton. He has his knife collection and tools set across the kitchen table, ready to be sharpened. Ashton is yet to bring in Macy's parents but knows they won't come to any times soon. There something else Ashton has kept to him, something that hasn't been mentioned. A tiny nanny cam hidden in Macy's room has been filming the pair so Ashton has information without Harry and Macy knowing.

Will Ashton make this work before they fly across the world or will he fail?