(26.)

(Harry's P.O.V)

Macy's been asleep for about an hour now. Her parents haven't returned home and it's a little to quiet for my liking. I've taken a liking to the couch in the theatre, Macy is quietly sleeping and I'm surfing through the channels. Nothing is on except that everyone is out searching for Ashton, I feel bad but it got me out of more shit then needed.

It's been a few weeks since I've hurt/killed anyone and eaten a good enough meal but this changed isn't anything I'm used to. It's late and I can still hear cars outside which makes me wonder who would be up at this time without a reason. I pull my phone from my pocket to look at the exact time but Ashton's name distracts me. A message sent five minutes ago makes me wonder what he wants.

Ashton: Meet me at the park in ten.

I looked down at Macy then back at the text. I was beginning to wonder how he knew where I was but it was obvious, I can't believe how stupid I was. I didn't want to leave Macy but she should safe here while I see what he wants. I place a kiss on Macy's forehead before slipping off the couch. I grab the keys from the kitchen bench and quietly make my way out of the house.

I can see a few house lights still on as I walk to the car but ignore them. In my jeep I made my way down the road, there were a lot of parks here but I took my chance on which one and funny enough I saw the truck in the car park. I pulled beside it and look across to see someone in the truck but it wasn't Ashton. I got out of the car and walked around to meet whoever it was and surprisingly it wasn't Ashton but his bitch.

"Where is he?" I asked with my fist clench. She didn't make any eye contact and it just made me angrier. "So help me god, if you don't tell me I'll end your life before he does." I said gripping her around the throat.

"He's getting Macy." She said squirming. I let threw her to the ground and got into my jeep before speeding off down the road. I can't believe how stupid I was to leave Macy knowing he was in town and why we've done.

She's been here to long, I'll end her life before you have a chance to save her.

Ashton's words rang through my ears as my foot hit the pedal. It felt like she was miles away when really she was only around a few corners. When I was down her street I noticed Macy's brothers black car missing and couldn't take it anymore. The lights were on his the house so I hit the break and ran inside. The door wasn't even locked like I left it and I could smell Ashton's scent from the moment I walked through the door.

"Your too late." I heard his voice before I was him. He was cutting up something but didn't really care what. With my fists clenched I walked closer to him.

"Where is she?" I said.

"Didn't I tell you I'd kill her before you had a chance to save her?" Ashton asked looking up at me.

"What have you done?" I say panicking.

"What you should have done a long time ago." Ashton said standing up as I got closer. I shake my head with a smirk across my head. I couldn't take it anymore. I leaped for his throat locking it with my both my hands.

"You've messed with the wrong person." I say gripping harder, but that's when the phone rings snapping me out of my haze.

"Your a fucking idiot," Ashton says pushing me away. "You let a girl come between us."

"She's not just any girl, that's what you don't understand." I shout as I lock at the house phone as it rings.

"To me she is food, she changed you mate." Ashton says as he walks around looking at photos. The ringing stops.

'Hi you've reached the Greys, sorry we can't come to the phone right now but leave a message and we'll get back to you.'

"Sorry to bother you but there's been an emergency with your daughter, Macy Grey." A man says into the answering machine. "If you could come down to the hospital as soon as possible we much appreciate it."

I look at Ashton dead in the eye. "You wanna be long gone and out of my reach if you want to live another day." I say storming out of the house.

|| Hey Guys :D ||

So 300 votes, that's pretty amazing for me and how many chapters there are. Thanks you all for reading, I love you all xxx