(34.)

Harry was placing soft kisses all over my body until I opened my eyes. Harry had a cute smile on his face and I knew today I was going to be pampered.

"Happy Birthday baby." Harry said giving me a sweet morning kiss.

"Thanks Babe." I said sitting up on the bed. Today I was turning 20 and I had a weird feeling what today will bring.

"I made breakfast but first you have to open this." Harry said handing me a small grey box. I looked at him weird then slowly opened the box. It had two gold studs and I opened my mouth in amazement as I leaned over and gave Harry a hug to thank him.

"You shouldn't have." I said.

"Nonsense, a beautiful woman like you deserves to be pampered on her twentieth birthday." Harry said helping me off the freakishly large bed. Harry then continuously gave me small kisses on the lips. "Twenty kisses for the birthday girl and one for good luck." he said before giving me another kiss.

"You're adorable" I said shyly. I then followed Harry towards the kitchen where he had pancakes, bacon and eggs all spread out on the table. I looked at Harry then took a seat at the table. Harry was absolutely perfect and I couldn't ask for a better boyfriend. Harry watched me as I took a bite into the pancakes and they were so good, Harry had added blueberries in with the mixture which I loved.

"When we're done I was think a hot bath for the birthday girl then I'm going to take you out." Harry said using his fingers to count out each step.

"I'll just shower, I need to be in the mood to bath." I said taking another bite.

"Even better."" Harry said which made me choke.

"Thanks for breakfast" I said standing up. I gave Harry a quick glance then walked back to the bedroom and through to the bathroom. I stopped at the full length mirror and sighed as I turned the water on and got undressed. As the water run all over my body I ran soap from head to toe washing any kind of dirt I could off me. After I had finished I turned the water off and wrapped a towel around me, I then grabbed my toothbrush and put toothpaste on it and started brushing my teeth. I walked out into the bedroom and straight into the closet to try and decide what to wear. I rinsed the toothpaste out of my mouth then got dressed, putting a pair of leather saddle boats on.

"Is this good enough?" I asked Harry when he walked into the room.

"Perfect" Harry answered grabbing his coat from behind the door. I walked up to him and he kissed my lips tenderly as we both walked to the front door. I grabbed my phone and put it in my handbag while Harry grabbed his phone and the range rover keys and we walked out the door and just got into the car before it started to rain again.

"You know how you've always wanted to go to Madame Tessauds, well I have a private viewing set up before I have to do something with the boy's then we'll go out for lunch" Harry said as he drove down the street.

"I love you" I said. Harry gestured his hand and I grabbed it.

"I love you too."

The drive didn't take that long once we got passed the traffic; Harry managed to find an available parking bay. As I went to walk around the front of the building Harry pulled me back and put him arm around me.

I jumped out of of sleep the closer I got to the thought of Harry. That's all he was, a memory. It may have been just over a month since being here, but I no longer have the amnesia to loose the memory of him.

Everyday is the same here, everyday morning I pop about six pills before talking to Dr howell and it's getting old. Yesterday he said he'll do a test at the end on the week which would mark 7 weeks to mark my progress.

The dr isn't to keen on letting me go so easily considering how many times I e escaped this place. Then again I wouldn't want to be arrested for the things I've done.

"Tell me about Harry." Dr Howell asks this morning. I go from sitting on the couch across from him to the window that looked down across the stream.

"Harry was never meant to walk into my life," I begin. "The first time I met him I thought he was the most god like creature to ever walk the planet. But Harry was no angel, he was I fact the devil that kept pulling me closer to his dark ways.

Harry had become my weakness over a small period of time and my life would click unless he was there. Things had happened and now I'm here waiting to be released."

"It seems that spending time away from Harry has influenced your life in a away you can't undo."

"Exactly, I used to think I wouldn't be able to live a day when we separated back in the states but here I am only thinking of him as the devil."

"So the feelings towards Harry no longer exist?" The Drs question hit me hard. It had been weeks since seeing Harry and the feelings I had towards him somehow turned around to me hating him, hating what he had made me.

"No, he has ruined me."

For the next week I did the same routine and more and more memories came back to me. I was scared to mention how bad Harry is but eased it knowing what would happen if thy knew the truth. I was one final rest from getting out and they would either set me free or hold me here longer then I want.

Being a Wednesday I was allowed visitor and to my surprise it was Harry. Well I should have known he'd be the only one that would want to see me. I was disappointed that they even allowed him in. But maybe this was a test on how I would react to Harry being near.

"Macy." I looked up as I entered the room and saw Harry. He looked different then what I remember. I don't think the boy knew what a pair of scissors were. His hair was now shoulder length, probably long enough to tie up.

"Harry." I said with my eyes wide open. I can't believe, after everything I had said about Harry was useless right now. It was like my feeling just got thrown upside down and thrown out the door. The hate I had for Harry was gone and I was now in his arms feeling his warm embrace.

"It's time for you to come home baby."