(11.)

(Harry's P.O.V)

"I thought I told you boys I was coming out to see you." The sheriff asks. I look over at Ashton as we sit in front of his desk.

"You did, but we nee to step out of town for a funeral so we thought we'd stop by." Ashton explains.

"I see, well we'll just have to commence a search when you return."

"So our old man rivers tip was wrong?" I ask changing the subject. I don't know about Ashton but I didn't really want them out there.

"Actually it wasn't and he is in questioning now but we still have a missing girl, it was a tragic to deliver the news to their parents." The Sheriff admits.

"So you think by searching everyone's houses that you'll find her?" Ashton questions.

"You know a teenage girl like that could have run away, skipped town." I added.

"Yes but her parents said something about her never doing that." The Sheriff explained.

"That's why you Sheriff will never find her," Ashton said standing up. "If you don't have any more questions or accusations we'll be leaving."

"Well no not at this point, but I'll keep in contact." The Sheriff walked us out of the station as we said our goodbyes.

I knew now that a quick stop at the shops to get food and to pick up Macy that we would be leaving town. No more small town, or bitter old ladies staring at the over use of tattoos.

I could use sleep, there was something about last night that didn't relax me. I knew that wouldn't come until we pick a town to settle in because someone was going to have to tame Macy.

"Hurry up, I wanna make it past three towns before dark." Ashton says as he leans against the good of the truck. I ignore him and walk down to where we left her.

The familiar small path down to the river I notice footsteps, different ones compared to mine. I looked around and slowly walked down to the bank. Anger crossed me, the fact that someone was around here or Macy got free annoyed me.

One, Two, Three.

"Ashton she's gone." I say peering in the ditch I left her in. The rope and tape was cut up in a pile.

"What do you mean she's gone?" Ashton asks. I walk back up to the truck to see Ashton looking around.

"There's more then my set of footsteps down there." I said walking to the back of the truck. I pulled back the tarp and grabbed my collection before going back to the track.

"She's alone, there's no other car tracks here." Ashton said crouching down and looking at footsteps.

(Macy's P.O.V)

Have you ever ran so fast that you trip over flat on your face? Well that's me right now, flat on my face. I actually landed on my shoulder and I'm now in so much pain you wouldn't believe.

I had kept a small pocket knife in my panties in case something like Harry tying me up would happen. I tried to walk at first but then I saw their truck and started to run. I ran so fast that I tripped on my own feet and landed in the dirt.

The sun had fallen behind the trees at this point, making it slightly darker to see anything. I could hear birds and other little creatures around, but most of all I could hear and fell my heart beating fast.

I could see a hill just up ahead as I look up. I remember doing runs with Jesy and we'd climb that hill, so I knew I wasn't to far from the town.

Ignoring the pain in my shoulder I stood up and starting to jog, I knew jogging would get me outta sight as fast as running would but it was good enough. I just needed to put as much distance between me and those freaks.

When I hit the hill an old looking rope hangs down, probably to help you up the hill. I grab a hold of it and pull on it, only for it to come falling down. I scream at the sight when the rope hits the ground. I quickly cover my mouth as I stare at what's in front of me.

It's a woman's body. Well at least I think it is. Her hair covered in dirt as the rest of her body. Pale skin, well what was left of it and blood. There wasn't a lot like if she just been murdered but enough to say it was in the last week. I don't recognise her but as I crotch down and examine her I hear a noise. I'm quick to look around, I stare in amongst the trees and a crow flys out.

"Macy," I snap my neck to the top of the hill to see my brother. I smile but it quickly disappears when I hear a twig snap. "Macy wait there, I'll get help."

"No wait," I scream out, Tate doesn't move. "Don't you have your phone?"

"It's in the car, I didn't think I'll need it." Tate says giving me that look. That one look that says I'll be right back. He soon disappears leaving me, I look back down at the woman in front of me before turning around when I heard another noise.

It wasn't a noise, it was Harry.

"Tate." I screamed as I tried to run. But there really wasn't anywhere to run. When Harry's hand covered my mouth I heard someone scream or well shout and I tried to scream for Tate but instead tears streamed down my face when I saw Ashton on top of the hill with a knife in his hand.

"Get her out of here, we don't have much time." Ashton shouted. I started throwing my legs around and fighting against Harry's harsh hold.

The last thing I remember was seeing blood trickle from my forehead.

_____________

SHORT I KNOW BUT I HAVE FOUND INSPIRATION.. SORT OF AHA BUT HEY IVE STARTED AN INSTAGRAM ACCOUNT I THINK YOU SHOULD CHECK OUT (tormentfanfiction) ILL POST DIFFERENT KIND OF EDITS AND MAYBE SPOILERS AND WHAT NOT SO YEA... HOPING TO UPDATE AGAIN IN THE NEXT FEW DAYS BUT WE'LL SEE XX