(21.)

Success is not the key to happiness, happiness is the key to success. If you live what you are doing, you will be successful.

What am i doing?

Ashton's going to be pissed and no doubt will tell me how stupid I am. I can't help how I feel and isn't there a saying how the one you live can change you or you'll change for them.

Last night was like a dream, a nightmare. I don't know what came over me. I wanted to drag her little ass back to the house but instead we went to bed, kissing and cuddling.

"Harry," she mumbled, breaking the silence. "Are you serious about letting me go and us having a normal life?"

"Yes." I mumbled back. Maybe it's the love I have for this girl that I'm agreeing to everything I had promised just an hour ago.

"You promise?"

"I promise."

She kissed me on my lips and I half expected her to leave it at that but as I kissed her back her need for me grew and I started to grow by the second.

We seem to be getting closer then she wants, but she doesn't seem to pull away or stop me. Looking over she's still asleep wrapped in the duvet. Stunning the way her hair falls on both sides of her face and she let's out the quietest snores. I look past her and at the clock, maybe I could tell Ashton, but what am I meant to say.

I slide out of bed and grab my phone on the table before slipping on some pants and heading out the door. Dialling his number I came to stop before pressing dial. I don't know why I'm so intimidated by him, we're the same age and we've known each other for years.

"Where the fuck are you?" Was all he said once answering the phone.

"I'm in town with Macy." I said leaning against the railing.

"Uh, so you found her."

"Of course I did, but now I have a problem." I looked around the area and notice a black car in the car park that wasn't there last night.

"What kind of problem?"

"I can't come back, I'm going back with Macy and starting something." I said as I reach in to my pockets and pull out a cigarette and lighter.

"Your a fucking idiot, you can't just leave with a spoilt brat."

"And why not?"

"Look how far we've come Harry, we can't just stop now!"Ashton had stopped what he was doing, the phone had become silent.

"You don't have to stop, train someone or find yourself an assistant and you'll be fine." I tried not to increase the tone of my voice as I spoke, but I knew this phone call had to come to an end.

"You sure know how to make things complicated."

"Sorry bro, but you knew this was coming." I hung before he could say anything else, before he convinced me how stupid I am. I realise I'm stupid, but maybe this is the time to be stupid.

The sunrise looked amazing. I took the chance of this quiet morning to head down to the vending machines. Just something to drink and maybe a snack before Macy wakes up. It was ridiculous looking at the prices, so I just took the brick beside the machine and threw it through the window causing the glass to shatter everywhere.

Looking around I quickly grabbed what I need and causally walked back to the room. Birds were louder as they welcome the light and a few cars started to drive by.

Macy was still asleep, she had moved around in the bed though which now exposed her back. The duvet just covering her cute bottom. I placed the food and drinks on the table before flicking on the tv and climbing back into the bed beside the sleeping girl.

. . .

"I don't know if I want to go home." Macy said as we got a few things from the local shop. We walked around like we'd been dating forever, like the happy couple you see.

"I told you, you don't have to but it's your choice." I said before we took a seat, ready for lunch.

"I do want to go home, but maybe we can take the long way home and just take our time."

"If that's what you want, I can he the money we need and make sure to have your parents know to stop looking when you know when your going home."

"Your going to let me ring my parents?"

"Well considering that's where we are going I don't see why not." Macy gave me a smile and leaned across the table giving me a thank you kiss on the lips.

"Great." Macy said sitting back and folding open the menu. "I think if we head south and maybe hit the beaches, I'd love a tan before I go home."

"Let's just take our time, when your ready we'l head back." I tried to comforting and to have her know I was going through with this. "But first you better let them know where you are so they can call off the search, you know in case I get arrested or some shit."

|| I'm getting soft! ||