(31.)

One, Two, Three.

That's where it started right? Well I think that's where it's about to end.

I failed. That's something I would never confess, but when you've fallen so deep the only thing that could make you same would be her. I haven't seen Macy since that night.

The night everything went completely nuts and turned both mine and her life around. I didn't want to agree to anything or for anyone to get hurt but in my eyes it was the only way.

I wanted to turn her into something he wasn't and that's what he became. I'm lost for words and right not I really would do anything to have her in my arms.

The night it all happened we both walked away with a piece of us missing. It wasn't mutual just a choice she made and I had no idea until the next day when she left a note.

Don't worry about me baby, I'll be fine. Make sure you meet me in England like we said. I need to clear my head and so do you. Please don't get into any trouble. I love you.

After reading that note, their was a robbery down the road and a stolen car. It took me away to think about whether it was or could have been Macy but I shrugged it off and didn't think to much of it.

The thing is I did something that made people stop and stare and it got me where I am today.

"Guilty."

That word keeps running through my mind. I am guilty. I'm guilty for armed robbery, murder and a whole lot more.

My plans have come to an end since I'm not going anywhere any time soon and poor Macy has no idea. Well I hope she doesn't.

Can't say I like my cell mate though. It was a big thing to whether or not if get one so I'm being watched. Jeff I think he said his name is but I don't talk to him and he doesn't talk to me. I can't say it's been hard, then again it's a hard life when your separated from the one person you love.

It hasn't be to long since I've been here but I've already thought about an escape. Talking to the right people I'll be out of here sooner then I thought.I just hope by the time I do I'll be able to find Macy.

Macy's P.O.V

Thelma and Louise

It's been about a month. That's all I can say. No contact what so ever from Harry and it's driving me insane. I told him of meet him England and I'm here. I've been here for a couple of days just wondering the streets of London trying to track down anyone that knows about the Styles family.

It all happened to quickly and i made ALOT of mistakes back In the states and now that I've got no one left in this world but Harry there is a chance we can start a life here. That is if he followed me.

Harry always used to say One, Two, Three. I never knew exactly why but now I have the feeling I do. It's an escape, an edge. The reason to go ahead without thinking and that's what I've been doing. I counted to three before robbing a store a few weeks ago and I counted to three when I stole a car. I'm just hoping no one is trying to find me other then Harry. No, I hope he hasn't got caught. I could t imagine Harry being behind bars, he's to pretty for that place.