(35.)

Wanna wish you all a Happy New Year, I hope all is well and safe :D

Like promised Harry was taking me out to lunch, he didn't say where but I did know the drive was long. Harry held my hand the entire drive even after we had stopped so Harry could fill the car up and grab a bottle of water.

"Where are you taking me?" I asked when we hit the highway.

"Just this really nice little town outside of Cheshire, don't panic I know you'll love it." Harry answered with a cute smile on his face. Harry worries me; he hadn't been anywhere near Cheshire since his mum died and now he wanted to go to a small town just outside of it. Harry had put on the radio and we listened to Radio 1.

"Wow I haven't heard this song for a while." I said turning the radio up once hearing 'Little Things' being played.

"Yes well, it has been a while since you've listen to the radio." Harry joked.

"Why don't you tell me again when you first knew you were in love, maybe that'll make the time go by." I suggested.

"Well maybe when I started thinking you could be the girl I end up marrying." Harry smiled. "I was with Ashton and we were getting food from Nando's and we started talking about you, I told him about when I first saw you and where I'd like to take you. Ashton was making jokes and I got all embarrassed and you were all I could think about, but then Ashton asked 'Could she be the one?' I was speechless but I knew that you could be."

"It's amazing how you were with Ashton when you realise this." I joked then leaned over and kissed him as he slowed down behind a car. Harry got frustrated with the grey porch in front of us and I didn't blame him, with such a car you could do more than 80km/hr which was what we were doing.

"At this rate we'll miss the reservations and this trip would have been a waste of time"

"Not really, I've quite enjoyed it because I've got to spend the last hour or so with the guy I love"

We arrived at this cute little restaurant on time for our reservations and Harry ordered our meals as I adored all the pictures and decorations it had. There was this one I didn't really like which had Harry and Ashton in it, I rolled my eyes and took a seat with the picture in the back of my mind.

"Nice place don't you think?" Harry asked joining me.

"Yea it's cute, you were right I do love it" I answered twittering my thumbs.

"Are you sure, you seem uncomfortable"

"Harry I'm fine" I said faking a smile. I usually didn't let little things bother me but for some reason it was all I could think about.

"Now I get it, I forgot I brought him here, I'm sorry"

"No it's fine, I mean I'm sure he's been to more places than me and I just have to deal with it." You would think after so long together he'd understand what hurt me.

I didn't want to allow myself to be sucked back into Harrys life. It's been a day, a day since Harry came and saw me and explained I would be going home today but it's complicated. I hate him, I hate him with a passion but these dreams are driving me insane, I can't stop thinking about him.

"Miss Grey, it's time." I turned around and saw Dr Howell standing at the door, behind him was Harry. I can't believe after everything I said they are allowing this man to take me home. I think id rather stay here in this mental hospital.

I picked up my bag with a smile as I followed them to the front of the building.

"Thank you so much for helping Dr Howell." I shook the mans hand before Harry escorted me out of the building.