(18.)

(Macy's P.O.V)

There is nothing more overpowering, reckless and all-consuming than the rush that accompanies first love. In all of it's intensity and obsession, possibility and promise.

I can still feel his touch, his breath along my collarbone and the way he smelled. I shouldn't feel this way, I should be trying to scrub myself clean from what happened last night but I'm not.

Like he said I stayed upstairs. Taking a long and needed shower and going through many clothes that I found but still nothing to wear. I could hear muffled voices down stairs but didn't want to make Harry angry after such a good night.

Black jeans and a crop top was what I found and I ended up lounging on the bed I had made. I spotted Harry's journal across the room user a dresser and tossed up whether or not to sneak another page.

Two packs of cigarette's and god knows how many bottles of rum I went through. Today we buried our siblings without a word to anyone about it. It was hard to see my older sister in a six foot hole but thanks to Ashton it had to be done.

I haven't spoken to him since but can you blame me. I'm tossing up whether or not to go my own way, to stop what I'm doing but I don't think it'll be that easy.

Although I could, it would be easy and I would t have to face him again. Maybe I could just leave for a few months, do things on my own and maybe catch up with him down the track.

You know what, now that I'm thinking about it I might actually do it. Ashton's in his room and I wouldn't have to say a word to him.

One, Two, Three.

I started hearing footsteps coming towards the room. My heart started to race so I quickly placed the journal back in it's spot hoping not to get noticed.

(Harry's P.O.V)

I left Ashton to se up his games. He had placed the two guys in the basement where he'd drug them and insert a key in one of them and have the other chain left in a corner. Ashton was going to take the darker lad and his girlfriend to one of the abandoned house not far from here and have her kill her boyfriend in order to free herself. The other two are going to be in the basement, one bullet and only one can leave. The chains will have heart monitor and if there is no longer a pulse running the other one is free.

Ashton was twisted and his ideas amused me, considering none of them were going to be set free and walk away alive. We've also decided that we're going to carve the whole body up and store away the goods in a freezer so we can live a good month or two before another game so people don't get suspicious.

But within the month we're thinking of moving to a city, I mean there are plenty of abandoned houses and factories there.

I hadnt seen Macy since this morning and i had this feeling that she left but i was hoping that wasnt the case. I head towards my room to find her sprawled out on the bed watching a movie.

"Hey, i was begining to think you werent coming back." She said as she sat up.

"Id always come back for you," I smiled walking over to the bed. "How are you feeling?"

"Honstly, i tad peckish."

"Great i was just about to make some lunch, anything you want?" I asked helping her off the bed.

"A burger with the lot sounds good." She smiled reaching up to peck me on the lips. I had missed her touch and how sweet her lips tasted i had to deepen the kiss.

"Sounds perfect." I said pulling away. She laced her fingers through mine and we made our way down stairs.

We passed Ashton on the way and just exchanged looks as he went into his room. I caught a glimpse on the girl on the bed before heading down the stairs.

"Are you going to help or just sit and watch?" I asked Macy as we walked into the kitchen.

"I'll help, maybe I can cut up the salad." I let Macy work her magic with the salad and set up the buns, it was weird having he work a knife knowing she could turn any minute.

"You'll be aright for five mintues wont you." I said washing my hands. Macy nodded her head and i kissed her on the cheek before walking out. There was something wrong with my stomach and i was in need of the toilet.

I could have sworn i just sat down before hearing Ashton shout and the smash of something glass. I tried to finish quikly before rushing back to the kitchen. I had a feeling that Macy wasnt clumsy enought to drop a plate or a glass. 

Walking into the kitchen i saw Macy on the ground with a red mark on her face and Ashton trying to pull a knife from his side. A frying pan as well as a the two plates i had pulled out was on the floor near Ashton'ss feet.

"What happened?" I ask kneeling beside Macy.

"Ah, your girlfriend here couldnt take a joke and took the knife you let her use and stabbed me." Ashton said pulling his shirt off. Blood was going everywhere as he finally got the knife. "She fucking ruined a good shit while she was at it."

"We might need to take you to the hospital, you wont be able to stitch that one up." I said picking Macy up.

"What are you doing with her?" Ashton asked as i went to leave the kitchen. "I wont her punished for what she's done."

"And she will be, just grab a towel and meet me in the truck." I said before walking to the wardrobe under the stairs. I new keeping Macy in here she wouldnt be able to leave and it would give either Ashton or I a chance to give her a lesson on not to stab someone because you cant take a joke.