(30.)

Chapter 30 and I have had not inspiration what so ever, that's probs why it's turned to shit :( but I'll still write whether you continue to read or not :) xxx

(Macy's P.O.V)

There's something wrong. I've been staring at myself in the mirror for about ten minutes now, just trying to figure out what exactly. This week I'll finally be able to take this hideous cast off and be able to follow Harry to England like we planned. There had been absolutely no sign of my parent which is really weird and I should call someone about that incase something has happened but Harry says they've probably taken an escape.

Is it weird that I'm actually happy. I mean I am sad, quite sad actually but the happiness I feel just erases that.

"Mace?" I hear Harry call out so I pull my short down and turn on my heels to meet him in the bedroom.

"What's up?" I want to bright and bubbly but there's something pulling me down.

"I called the hospital and you can get that removed today." He said pointing at the cast on my foot. It was only two days ago I got my arm cast off and they said hold it for a few days.

"Sounds great, I think I'll get a check up while I'm there." I say a I tie my hair in a bun.

"Check up?"

"I don't feel right, there's something wrong with me and I'm going to ask the doc just in case."

"Fair enough," Harry said more to himself as he sat down on the bed. "Still nothing from your parents?"

"Not a thing, you don't think." I couldnt even finish my sentence at the thought of Ashton having them.

"I don't think he's that smart to be honest, but it could be possible." I let out a sigh and collapsed on the bed beside him. I was in complete shock. "Don't worry though, I'm sure your parents took one of those surprise vacations."

"My parents aren't the ones to take vacations." I said in panic mode. I could feel Harry's hand rubbing along my back trying to sooth me.

"Well I'll track them for you if your so worried." Harry said looking me dead in the eye. "Just give me their phone numbers and I'll locate where they are."

"You'd do that?"

"I just said I would didn't I."

After giving Harry my parents cell phone numbers he was logged onto the house computer and typing away. I sat on the couch biting my nails waiting patiently for an answer. My stomach was acting weird but I wasn't hungry or needed to go to the toilet. I placed a hand on my belly and it felt hard, not soft like it usually is. I frowned as I looked down then back up at Harry.

"What are you looking at?" Harry laughs. I didn't budge I just starting thinking about possibilities and if it was even possible.

"I need to go to the hospital, like now." I said before rushing out of the house. I didn't stop, with one foot in a cast I managed to get into the car with no problem. Harry was soon behind me and rushing to the hospital.

"What are you feeling?" Harry asks in panic mode. "Os there anything I can do?"

"Just get me to the hospital." I said through my teeth. The closer we got is when I started to my stomach wine. It was like when your hungry but I wasn't exactly hungry enough for it to feel this way.

"Just breath," Harry says trying to sooth me. "One, Two, Three." He counted the deep breaths I had trying to calm down but it wasn't working. There was just so much going on and this was just a bump in the road I didn't want to take.

(Ashton's P.O.V)

"You," I smile at the mans voice. "Your the guy everyone is looking for."

"Their not doing a very good job though, are they?" I question the man an made him think about it. Yes people are looking for me, but it's been weeks. This is first time I've made an appearance. Macy's Parents have no clue what's instal or that they are going to loose another child thanks to me.

"What do you want?" Such a beautiful voice, such a pity it won't be used much longer.

"I want your daughter Mrs Grey, she has caused a lot of drama in my life and now I'm the one getting tracked down instead of her precious boyfriend." I explain.

"What's that supposed to mean?" Mr Grey asks.

"It means that your daughter had been lying to you and the actually fuckwit that kidnapped your darling daughter was in fact Harry and not me."

"Your lying." Mrs Grey gasps.

"Am I?" I question. "I guess you'll never know." I gave them one of my many faces before turning on my heel to leave the basement. I could hear their screams as I closed the doors and made my way back into the beautiful sunny day. I could hear signs and from my calculations it was on the highway, just a turn off from coming down here. I went into the house and turned on the telly to watch another episode of keeping up with Macy Grey, but she was no where in the house. I pressed rewind on the remote and found them rushing out of the house so I went a little back and played when Harry came into Macy's room after she showered.