Chapter 30: Mistletoe Release Party...Kinda

Dedicated to cloclocam because they always vote for my story!

~~~~~~~~~

TORI'S POV

It's been a week since Justin gave me spicy food and accidentally made me go to the hospital. When Chaz said that he wrote I love you on my hand, I honestly didn't know what to say. When I didn't say anything, he told me that he knows it takes time to say those words. And if I'm not ready to say them yet, to wait until I'm ready.

Now it's the day of the Mistletoe release party and I am beyond excited! There's going to be a bunch of huge stars at our house! "Justin?" I asked as we were sitting on the couch watching tv.

"Mhm?"

"Who's coming to the party?"

"Lady Gaga, Katy Perry, Miley Cyrus, Usher, Demi Lovato, Zac Efron, Drake, Ariana Grande, Selena Gomez, Scooter, all our friends, and someone who I can't tell you."

"Who is it?" I asked excitedly.

"It's a surprise."

"Uh," I sighed. "Is it a guy or a girl?"

"Not going to tell you," he said in a sing-song voice.

"You only got famous for your looks."

"Yeah. Uh huh. Like you sing any better."

I gave him a glare. "Surprises and teasing me? Why do you do this?" I asked.

"Since I'm your big brother, it's my job. Sorry lil' sis."

***

I walked out of my bedroom wearing a white strapless dress which had purple flowers on it, white flats, and a necklace that said the word Love in silver lettering. Then I walked into my bathroom, straighted my brunette colored hair and put on some makeup. My makeup consisted of concealer for my small blemish area around my nose, mascara, a bit of blush, and pink lip gloss.

I walked out of the bathroom and into the living room to see Justin in red jeans (which were sagging a bit), a white t-shirt, black leather jacket, and black Supras.

"So...what are you giving Caitlin for her birthday?" I asked Justin.

"That's for me to know and you to find out," he told me.

"When will guests be here?"

"In about an hour. The food is being set up in the dining room." I opened my mouth to ask what we were having but, he stopped me. "Before you ask what we're having, I'll answer. Olive Garden, Pizza Hut, Logan's, Russ', and KFC are being catered in."

"YUMMY!" I exclaimed like a two year old.

He chuckled before saying,"There's going to be cake, ice cream, brownies, and all those other desserts, too."

"My cravings are starting."

***

"This is so good," I said to Chaz before stuffing some Fettuccine Alfredo into my mouth.

"This is good too." Then he took a bite of his three meat pizza. "You should try it."

"Nah. I'm going to explode after I finish this pasta."

"Hey Tori. Justin told me you were a huge fan." I looked up and saw Taylor Swift standing right in front of me. Taylor Swift! In our house!

"Breathe Tori," Chaz told me.

"You're- you're Taylor Swift!" I exclaimed after I gathered myself.

"That I am," she giggled. "I saw your cover of Teardrops on my Guitar on YouTube. You were awesome!"