Chapter 38: Meeting Mrs. Bieber

JUSTIN'S POV

"Mom!" I yelled from the front door. "I'm ready!" Today is February 12th; tomorrow I'm meeting Avalanna.

"Let's go then," my mom said. Tori is spending a few nights at Caitlin's so that I can go and meet Avalanna alone.

We got in the car and began driving to the airport. I'm meeting Avalanna in Boston before I do a quick show. I'm singing a few of my Christmas songs, Baby, One Time, Love Me, Somebody to Love, and possibly One Less Lonely Girl at an arena.

***

"Are you ready to meet Mrs. Bieber?" my mom asked me the next morning as were driving to meet Avalanna at her house.

"I can't wait," I said with a smile. All I want to do is make her smile, make her laugh; I just want to do anything to make her happy.

"Hi, Aileen," my mom said to who I was assuming was Avalanna's mom.

"Hi, Pattie," she said to my mom. "Avalanna's very excited to meet Justin."

"And Justin's very excited to meet her," my mom said.

Just then, a little girl with brown hair came running out into the entry way. "Justin!" she squealed.

"You must be Avalanna," I said while walking over to her and crouching down to her height. "Or should I call you Mrs. Bieber?"

"You can call me Ava," she said. Ava was so cute! She was wearing a white and red polka dot skirt and a long sleeved t-shirt with the words Be Mine written on the front. I swear, if I hadn't already given the name to Caitlin, Avalanna would be my love.

"Okay, Ava," I said,"what do you want to do, sweetie?" I asked her while picking her up.

"You want to play Candy Land?" she asked me.

"I love Candy Land!" I exclaimed. She pointed to a closet in the hallway. I opened it and saw Candy Land on the top shelf. Once I set Ava down, I grabbed the game, and we walked into the kitchen and sat down at the table.

I opened the lid to the box, laid out the board, and shuffled the cards. Ava grabbed the red gingerbread man from the box and I grabbed the blue one. We set them on the start space. "You go first, sweetie," I said to Ava.

"Okay," she said while picking up a card. She held up her card: Two blue spaces. "One," she said as she moved her red gingerbread man to the first blue space on the game board,"and two," she said as she landed on the second blue space.

I drew a card. One yellow. I moved my blue gingerbread man to the first yellow space on the game board. "You're beating me!" I said to Avalanna with a laugh.

"Yeah," she said while smiling and picking up another card.

***

"I won!" Ava exclaimed with biggest smile ever plastered on her face.

"Yes you did!" I exclaimed while picking her up. Then, I threw her a few inches into the air. Avalanna let out a loud giggle.

I felt a hand on my hair, finger combing it. "Your hair's soft," Ava said.

I let out a light chuckle. "Thanks Ava," I said while ruffling her hair, the same thing I did to Tori one day.

"And that's how Caitlin got here," I finished right when we walked into my beach house with my mom following closely behind.

"Wow. You're a really sweet boyfriend," Tori replied in awe.

"Thanks kiddo," I said and ruffled her hair. She smoothed it back down and Caitlin and I let out a small laugh.