9. Dumbledore's Army

Nikki's POV:
Timeskip...
We just arrived back at Hogwarts and I am unpacking my bag in the girls dormitory. Juliet was as well. She and Ced slowed down a bit towards the end of break to get back into school mode. She seemed happier then she was. I don't think she has cut since the night she relapsed.

" I hate Umbridge so much..." She says.

"I think everyone does." I say as I shove my now empty bag under my bed.

" Did you see her new decree?" Juliet asks.

"What is it now?" I ask standing up straight.

" Heads of the houses have to do roll call now to make sure everyone is in bed!" She says angrily. I roll my eyes. I can't believe they let Umbridge become a professor. I sigh and sit on my bed. " You know I can't sleep without him..." She says sitting on her bed.

"I'm the same way. We're in the same position." I say.

" Yeah but Fred can still come up after roll call... Ced's in a different house... He'll never get out..." I say sighing.

"I'm sorry." I say. I get up and walk downstairs. We have about two hours until curfew. I see a whole ton of kids sitting around eating candy... Wait that's the candy the guys have been making. Are they seriously using these kids as test subjects. I see Fred and George passing around a box. Fred passes it to George and I grab Fred's arm pulling him to a corner away from everyone. "Are you really using these kids at test subjects on your pranking candy?" I ask crossing my arms.

" Yes it's brilliant..." He says.

"Brilliant? Some of these kids are throwing up into cauldrons. You could put some of these kids in the hospital wing!" I exclaim.

" That's the point! Those are puking pestiles! They'll get you out of class!" He says like it's obvious.

"Babe, I get you want the best for the pranking business that you and George have been talking about but do you think using kids as test subjects is the best idea?" I ask.

" They are the buyers so we are trying to see if it will work on who we will be selling to..." He says shrugging. I nod.

"Just please be careful." I say.

" I will..." He says. Juliet comes down the steps. She walks over to the piano. She sits down and starts to play. She's not as good as Ced but you could tell he was her teacher. She used the same techniques but hers were sloppier and less uniform. I look at her and sigh. I feel bad for her. She's not going to have Cedric tonight and we can't get him if she has a nightmare.

" She heard about the decree didn't she..." Fred says. I nod sadly. I fall into a chair that was next to me. That's when she stops playing and stands. She starts walking towards the portrait hole. I think I should let her go. She's probably going to see Cedric. I stand up and walk past a concerned looking Fred. She goes out the portrait hole. I walk back upstairs. I look to up and see... Nicolas... Oh shit.

"Nicolas!" I say through gritted teeth. I shut the door behind me.

"Oh look who showed up." He says with an evil smirk.

"What do you want?" I ask my jaw clenching.

"You know what I want. Your powers. You know how much they can help me." He says as he lights a fireball up in his hands.

"But they hurt you just as much." I say. He inches to me and I slowly back up my back hitting a wall. He stops once I stop.

"Would you really hurt me?" He asks.