11. The Room of Requirement

Juliet's POV:
I woke up on the couch with Ced. My face felt tight telling me I had dried tears on my face. I grab my hand mirror. I looked horrible. I get up and go upstairs. I open the door to the dorm and drop my mirror which shatters on the ground. Nikki and Fred were on the bed naked. Nikki slowly opens her eyes groaning. She looks over at me and her eyes widen. "Juliet!" She exclaims. I just stand there mouth open. "Uh..." She stutters she has a face of guilt. I don't know what to say. Fred starts to move and wake up. " Jay!" He says when he spots me. I couldn't help but feel slightly angry. Nikki looks down with a guilty look. " I'm just going to clean my face..." I say through gritted teeth. I walk into the bathroom and clean the mascara off my face. I come back out to see Nikki pull a sweatshirt over her head that covers part of her shorts. Fred picks ups his shirt off the ground. " See you guys later..." I say slightly bitterly. Nikki gives me an apologetic look. " Don't give me that look I'm tired of people being sorry..." I say. Nikki looks back at the ground. I walk out and slam the door behind me. I come down the steps and see a frazzled Ced getting off the ground. He must have fell off the couch when I slammed the door. "What happened? Why was there a slamming door?" He asks standing and walking up to me. " I slammed the door.." I say. "What happened?" He asks. " Nikki and Fred had sex last night..." I say sighing. "They did what?!" He asks his voice raising. Oh god I've awoken the brother. " They had sex..." I say. "Why would they do that!?" He asks. " I don't know..." I say. He groans and then pulls me into him. I feel like I want to cry. "Maybe we should go set up for our practice later in the Room of Requirements." Ced suggests. I nod and look at him. " Anything to get out of here..." I say. He nods and leads me to the Room of Requirement. We walk in and it looks alot different from when we were here with Harry.

A king bed was in the center and it smelled like vanilla. My mouth dropped open. "This is not what I was expecting." Ced says looking around. " Yeah..." I breath out. "But I like it..." He says pulling me in and the door that was there turns into a mirror. I giggle. I bite my lip. He slowly pushes me to the bed smirking suductively. I smirk at him. My legs hit the bed and I fall back. He hovers over me with his hands above my head. He presses his lips to my neck right away. I moan out and grip the sheets. He slips my shirt off and pulls his off. He rips my bra off and throws it somewhat. Then he unbuckles his pants pulling them down along with his boxers. I giggle. I bite my lip. He pulls my pants down along with my panties and then doesn't waist time as he slowly pushes into me. I moan out and grip the sheets tighter. " Ced..." I moan out. He picks up his pace and groans with each thrust. I throw back my head and buck my hips. He slaps my thigh trying to get me worked up. I moan loudly and buck my hips again. He continues to thrust faster and then slaps my thigh again. I grip the sheets even tighter. " Fuck Ced..." I moan out. "Juliet..." He moans as he thrusts harder and deep into me. I remove my hands from the sheets and claw into his back. I arch my back and let out a scream of pleasure. My hands move into his hair. " Harder Ced..." I beg. I needed it. He does as told. He pounds harder into me trying to satisfy my needs. I wrap my legs around his waist to give him a better angle. He continues to push into me his groans and moans getting louder. " Oh Ced..." I moan out. His thrusts slowly get sloppier. I knew he was close. I was too. " Ced I'm close..." I moan out. "Me too baby girl..." He moans out. He thrusts in a few more times and then releases into me. This pushes me over the edge. " Ced!" I scream out as I release. "Jay!" He moans out loudly. I bury my face in his neck trying to catch my breath. He pulls out of me. "I love you..." He breathes out and falls to my side. " I love you too..." I breath out. I turn over and straddle him. "Round two?" He asks me. I giggle. " I need this... I need you..." I say stroking his cheek. He chuckles and smacks my thigh. I moan and grind against him. He smirks and then grabs my hips lifting me up above his erection. " Eager much..." I say smirking. "Very..." He says smirking. " How bad do you want it?" I ask. "More then you can imagine. Please give it to me baby." He begs. I giggle. " Really?" I whisper against his neck. "Please..." He begs again. I nip his ear with my lips. He let's out a quiet moan. I slide down onto him moaning. He let's out a groan gripping onto my thighs. " You like that don't you..." I moan in a whisper close to his ear. "Hell yes..." He moans out. I giggle. I start to slide up and down on him. He throws his head back and moans loudly. I start to pick up speed. " Ced..." I moan out. "Jay..." He moans and slaps my thigh. " Fuck Ced..." I moan out. I continue to pick up speed. He squeezes my thighs his groans growing loud. I start to leave love bites down his neck. He moans out. His hands move up and tangle in my hair. I moan loudly as I go harder. He moans biting his lip and looking at me. I look into his grey eyes. I moan out. My thrusts become sloppier as I get close. "I'm close..." Ced moans out. " Me too Ced..." I moan out. "Fuck Jay!" Ced groans as he releases in me. This pushes me over the edge. " Fuck Ced!" I scream out as I release.