30. Christmas

Nikki's POV:
I slowly wake up on my old bed. Fred wakes up next to me.

" Morning..." He says.

"Morning babe..." I say looking over at him. He smiles at me. I'm surprised it was quite. Fred gets up.

" I'm surprised Sirius isn't making a ruckus..." He says.

"Probably sleeping." I say getting up. "Merry Christmas." I say with a smile.

" Merry Christmas..." He says pecking my lips. We both walk downstairs. We go into the living room. Jay was sleeping on the couch with a sleeping Sirius craddled against her chest. Ced was sleeping on the floor asleep leaning against the couch by her head.

"Aww..." I say giggling. Fred chuckles. He pulls out a camera and snaps a picture.

" George and I are making a baby album for Sirius..." He says. I smile at him.

"Your parents are coming home today right?" I ask.

" Yeah..." He says. I hear Sirius wake up. He giggles and puts a hand on Jay's face. She opens her emerald eyes which were full of amusement.

" Hey buddy..." She says giggling. He giggles brighyly.

"When you are up completely it's my turn with him." I say to Juliet. She laughs. Then she notices Ced.

" He must've come down after I fell asleep..." She says.

"Must have." I say giggling. She smiles at him. Sirius apparently wanted her attention because he started making noises. She giggles. Claire enters the room. She smiles at the sight. "Wanna try with him again?" I ask her.

" Not right now... He seems happy with Jay..." She says. I nod and look back over. I see Fred isn't in the room anymore. I walk into the kitchen to see him get coffee.

"Hey..." I say as I open a cabinet and grab a mug.

" Hey..." He says smiling.

"So..." I say giggling as I get coffee after him.

" Sirius seems to be really attached to Jay..." Fred says.

"Yeah..." I say. I wish he would like Claire more. Or even me so I could try to help his relationship with Claire.

" It's good for her though... At least in my opinion because of what has happened... She's a natural mother..." He says. I nod still in thought. " You ok?" He asks.

"Just thinking..." I reply. He nods. There is a loud giggle from Sirius in the other room. Fred smiles. I smile lightly. I need to figure out how to help Claire and Sirius's relationship.

" That little guy loves her..." Fred says laughing. " And you... You guys are like his moms..." He adds. I smile at him slightly.

"But what about his real mom?" I ask.

" He seems to not like her... I don't know why... I can see how it hurts Claire..." He says. I sigh.

"I don't know what to do. I want to help their relationship but... I just don't know anymore." I say looking down.

" I think you should get Jay to come around... All of the negative energy between her and Claire is probably rubbing off on him..." He says.

"You think she's going to listen to me? She barely ever does. At least that's how it seems." I mumble the last part.

" You have to try... For Sirius..." He says.

"I know. I've tried but I don't think I can get through to her. She doesn't listen and it's tearing me up to watch Claire be broken apart because her son hates her." I say tears stinging my eyes.