After

Toni's pov

Cheryl wasn't in the mood to socialise so she waited beside the motorbike while I went into pops to pick us both us some burgers and fries to take back to thistle house with us. I could see she was heart broken about her Nana but I didn't know what to do to help. She has already lost so much of her family. Pop handed me a paper bag full of our food and I shoved it into my backpack.

"Toni?" I turned to see Jughead sitting with Betty.

"Jug."

"So am I getting my bike back any time soon?" He joked.

"Im going to pick mine up tomorrow so I can drop it off before I go to pick it up."

"Are you okay?" Betty looked at me concerned and I looked out behind her at Cheryl standing beside the bike as a dark car pulled beside her and the window went down.

"I need to go." I ran out of pops to Cheryl who was speaking intenselyto whoever was in the car.

"CHERYL!" I shouted across the car park.

Cheryl's head shot across to me and she cars window began to roll up and they sped away.

"Who was that?" I asked.

"I don't know who he was he said he knew my uncle Claudius." She looked worried.

"Let's get out of here." I climbed on to the bike and took Cheryl's hand to help her on.

As soon as Cheryl's arms were around me I sped away. I don't know why I felt so panicked but I just had a bad feeling when I seen that car.

Cheryl's pov

When we got to thistle house it felt like I could finally breathe. Toni was going to fast that I felt like I couldn't catch a breath the entire way here. It did give me more of a reason to hold to her tighter so in a way I did enjoy it. I began to walk towards Thistle house before I noticed Toni wasn't beside me. I turned to see her only a few steps away from the motorcycle.

"Are you okay?" I asked.

"Yeah." She replied even though I could tell by her face something was on her mind.

She walked towards me taking my hand gently and bringing me inside.