The Beginning Of His End

Cheryl's pov

When we pulled up outside the Whyte Wrym Toni stayed on her motorbike for a minute after I had climbed off.

"TT come on." I put out my hand to her.

"Are you sure about this?" She asked.

"I wouldn't be here if I wasn't."

Toni climbed off and took my hand leading me to the Whyte Wrym. As we got closer to the entrance I could hear a low scream of someone in pain. I paused for a second and Toni looked at me concerned.

"I'm fine." I lied.

We continued to make our way to the entrance and the screams continued. Toni stopped just as we made it to the door.

"It's still not too late to turn back you know." She suggested.

"Lets go." I took a deep breath and opened the door.

The screams I heard from outside were magnified twice over. Toni lead me down a set of stairs that I had never been down before. We were following the sound of the screams which increased the further we walked down a dark damp corridor. We finally reached reached a black door which the screams were coming from. Toni knocked on the door three times and I heard a lot of footsteps and then the screams were silent. Footsteps grew closer to the door and it slowly opened.

"Toni you're here and you brought your girl?" Sweetpea looked at Toni confused. 

Toni nodded and Sweetpea opened the door wider allowing us entry. The room was dark to the point I could barely see anything further than 1 feet away from me.

"C you're here." I heard Fang's voice through the darkness.

As we walked further into the room there was a small red light up ahead. Everyone stopped in front of me and room was silent again. 

"Who do you all think you are? When I tell my father you will all be dead." I heard Nick's voice and looked through the boys to see Nick sitting in a wooden chair with no clothes on tied up.

"Your father will never hear about any of this, but he will hear about what you've done." Sweetpea threatened him as he grabbed a handful off his hair ripping it out of his head as Nick screamed.

"What exactly would you tell your father you had done to deserve this?" Fangs stepped forward with a blade in his hand running it along Nick's thigh up towards this groan cutting him the whole way.

Nicks screams were blood curdling but I didn't feel bad for him or any empathy. I watched the boys rip out his curly locks with their hands and cut various parts of his body and all I could think about was his sweaty body holding me down. 

"I think it's time for a change." Jughead appeared out of nowhere with a bright red rod.

Everyone else stepped back and Toni put her arm around me holding me close to her. Nick lifted his head and stared into my eyes for a moment and until he realised why he was here. Tears ran down his bruised face. No one moved or spoke as they just stared at me.