Stay

Cheryl pov

I woke up in Toni's trailer for the first time since she rescued me from the demon nuns. Her arms were wrapped around me and I snuggled into her. I stared up at the ceiling thinking about last night. I couldn't even manage one night alone and I couldn't just turn up here every night that Toni doesn't stay at thistle house. She did say if I hadn't turned up she would have turned up at thistle house so it wasn't just me that couldn't be apart from her, which made me feel a little less crazy. 

"Hey good morning beautiful." I looked over to see Toni sleepily smiling at me.

"Good morning." I smiled back.

"Did you sleep okay?" She asked pulling me in closer.

"I did since I had you there." I paused "Toni there is something I want to ask you and it's okay if you don't want to." 

Toni's pov

Sentences like that always made me nervous especially when I had no idea what could come from it, but from Cheryl's tone it didn't sound like it was anything bad.

"I doubt there are many things that you would suggest that I wouldn't be okay with." I smiled.

The room fell silent as I watched Cheryl fighting with herself internally.

"I have this big house to myself and you live in such a small trailer that you need to pay rent in." Cheryl looked nervous.

I stared at her confused as she played with my fingers.

"I was thinking maybe you would want to move in here? You could sleep in the guest room next door if you didnt want to sleep in here if thats too soon. You would save some money not having to pay rent and I will gwt my inheritance next week so we would have enough money for food and anything else we would need." She stared at me for a moment and then continued to ramble. "Its too much isnt it? I shouldn't have asked. Ive freaked you out havent I? And you think I'm crazy. "

"Cheryl stop." I cut her off before she could ramble more. "I'm not freaked out. I don't think you're crazy. I think you are sensational. Why wouldn't i want to spend every night in bed next to you? I'd be the crazy one then."

Cheryl smiled and let go of the breath that she had been holding. 

"We should pack up some of your things then." She jumped up from my bed.