Archicon Day 1

I could honestly not speaking any more highly of this wonderful woman I met today. She is honestly an angel in disguise. She took so much time to speak to everyone at the signing. She was the last member to leave the signing. She is sweet and just lovely. I have no words to really describe my experience in meeting her today it was just beyond words and cant wait for her panel tomorrow and the meeting room. Just wish madelaine could have come too but vanessa has the fan book and knows its for both her and madelaine. The 2 plaques i made one for mads and one for vanessa, vanessa said they would hang them up in their trailers next season and she would go through the fan book with madelaine when she sees her next week and maybe even have a look at it in the vlog they are going to do together next week. She was so sweet and told me she liked my hair during the signing and when I went for the photo op later she told me that she wouldn't forget me because of my hair (she literally remembered me when there have been so many people she has met today). During thephoto op everyone was just getting their photo and going and I was the only one who actually stood and spoke to her. I was telling her I was in a rush doing my hair this morning and she told me that when they do her hair like that for the show it takes 40 minutes and I done my hair really well.

Also Ashleigh said she loved my hair and my accent and Charles said him and I make a great couple.

Choni

So many scenes have been deleted like its crazy! Vanessa told us some.. there is a scene of Toni leaving Cheryl a voice message when she is missing telling her that she wont let her be alone again... and also a scene after Toni rescues her of Cheryl in hospital crying to Toni asking how she found her and then the scene in the musical episode where Cheryl brings Toni flowers and kisses her.

But vanessa guys shes so small and I'm just so happy I met her she is amazing and I just cant get over it. She was so kind and gentle. Also learned that she is quite shy as well.

She ships choni so hard. Madelaine should just leave Travis and be with Vanessa because they would be perfect together.

Also there was this irish girl in the audience and she was just so annoying and was ruining it she met them all yesterday at the train station and went to the restaurant they went to last night and kept being really annoying during the panels she wasnt even asking a question she was being quite creepy tbh. I think even the cast were getting a bit fed up of her.