First Time

Toni's pov

Cheryl wouldn't be seen dead in the south side and now shs had come to sit in a bar in the south side while I working. I didn't know whether to be happy or worried. I only had one more hour left before I finished and Cheryl had been sitting in the same seat fot the last three hours drinking cherry cola after cherry cola. Im sure by now she needed the bathroom but knowing her she would hold it until we got back to thistlehouse. I began to serve one of my regulars when I heard Cheryls voice.

"Hey!" She shouted "Keep your rodent hands off of me!"

I couldn't see who she was speaking to because there was a post between them and me.

"What is a north sider like you doing in our bar." As soon as he spoke I knew who it was.

I walked quickly over to the side of the bar Cheryl was sitting.

"Whats going on here?" I asked. "You okay?" I gave Cheryl a small smile to reassure her.

"This north side is causing trouble." Tall boy lied.

"You are the one that came over to me green giant." Cheryl snapped.

"Look you don't belong here. So why dont you..."

"This is my girl Tall boy so she does belong here with me." I cut him off placing my hand on top of Cheryls.

"Your girl Toni? I thought you had better taste than the north side scum." He growled.

"Better taste?" Cheryl looked outraged.

"Tall boy you should leave. You won't be getting served tonight." I took the pint of beer of the bar that he had been currently drinking.

"Are you serious Toni? You are one of us not one of them. I'm not going anywhere." He sat on the chair next to Cheryl.

"You either leave or I get some of the other guys throw you out." I threatened.

"This place is going down hill." He got out of his chair and took a step towards Cheryl and I put my arm out in front of her. "The moment we let trash like that in is the moment we don't deserve our skins." Tall boy back off and left.

"I'm sorry Toni I didn't mean to cause trouble."

"Let's just get out of here." I took Cheryl's hand leading her out of the White Wyrm.

Cheryl's pov

It felt nice someone having my back like Toni did tonight. When we got back to Thistle house I made us some tea to have in bed while Toni changed into something more comfortable. Thinking of how Toni handled that moron tonight made me want to just run upstairs to her so I did. I put down both of our full cups in the kitchen and ran up the stairs. When I got to my bedroom Toni was already lying in bed.

"Where's the tea?" She asked.

I didn't answer her instead I climbed on to the bed then on top of her. I began to kiss her before she could react. Her hands found it waist as she pulled me up as close as she could and her hands explored my body. I felt a tinge of nerves and she rested her hands on my thighs. I unintentionally pulled away slightly.

"Are you okay?" She asked with her all too familiar concerned face.

"Yes." I looked down at her hands on my thighs.

"Cheryl what's wrong? Look we don't need to go any further if you aren't ready it's okay." She smiled.

"It's not that I don't want to its that I haven't you know before."

Toni tried to hide the shock on her face with a smile but for a second I could see it before she realised.

"We can take it slow." She reassured me. "You can tell me to stop when it's too much for you."

I nodded in agreement as she pulled me in to kiss her once again. My tummy was filled with butterflies as Toni trailed her finger up the inside of my thigh. She began to kiss down my neck as I wrapped my legs around her waist.