Security

Toni's pov

I practically carried Cheryl back to Thistlehouse. She didn't speak she just held on to me for dear life as she rushed. Her clothes weren't even on her she was carrying them in one pile in her arms. I could see Thistlehouse in the distance and knew that as soon as I got her there I wouldn't be calling the cops I'd be calling the serpents to deal with this. My blood was boiling thinking of what happened in that barn. I remembered the cell phone in my pocket and wanted to take it out to see whos it was. We finally reached Thistlehouse and I sat Cheryl down on the sofa covering her in a blanket. I knelt down in front of her. Her eyes were swollen and red with mascara running down her face. She looked like a ghost as she stared through me.

"Cheryl do you know who it was?" I asked.

She starred at me with a blank expression on her face as more tears spilled. I placed my hand on her arm and she jumped and then relaxed when she realised it was only me. I took out the cell phone from my pocket and unlocked the screen. There was a photo of a curly brown haired boy in a tuxedo as the wallpaper. I held the phone up to Cheryl's face.

"Do you know who this is?"

Cheryl's eyes widened as she looked at the phone screen and I knew she knew exactly who it was. Her eyes began to pour with tears and she threw up all over my legs.

"Im so sorry." She cried speaking for the first time since I found her.

"Dont be sorry its okay." I took my vomit covered clothes off and lay them on the floor. "You know who that is?"

Cheryl nodded. "Nick St Clair." Tears ran down Cheryl's face.

I stood up and got my phone out my pocket.

"What are you doing?" Cheryl looked up at me worried.

"I'm getting the serpents round and we are going to find this little mother fucker."

I text the serpents to come to Thistlehouse in half an hour. I had tp get Cheryl in to a shower and new clothes before anyone came.

If any of you have me on instagram you will already know this but I am currently trying to set up a riverdale convention in Scotland. I have all of the casts management contacts and just sorting out other details but we need to see how many people will be interested in it. It would be next may/june. If you are interested comment or private message me on this or email me at pllsalt@hotmail.com and when passes and stuff go live I will send each of you a discount code for money off your passes. And I have some Choni merch up for sale on

teespring.com/stores/riverdale-mart

Theres a link on my instagram choniloveari and also one on the store instagram account riverdalemartmerch