Goodbye Mother

Cheryls pov

"So what do you want to do when we get in?" Toni asked.

"Well I think we should get straight up to bed." I suggested and Toni smiled.

I searched for my keys as we stood outside thistle house.

"I left something on my motorbike I'll be two seconds." Toni ran back to her motorbike.

I finally found my keys and I could hear the phone ringing from outside the front door so I opened the door quickly running to the phone before they hung up.

"Hello is this Miss Blossom?" The voice on the other end of the phone asked.

"Yes it is who is this?"

"This is your mothers doctor." He paused for a moment. "I am so sorry to have to tell you this but your mother has passed away.

I didn't know how I felt or how I was supposed to feel. After all my mother abused me for years and was cruel to me but she was my mother. I sat staring at the wall saying nothing as I waited for Toni to come down. I knew she wouldn't be long because she never is. I was the only one left. Jayjay was gone my father was gone and now my mother. Was I going to be next? All I could think about now was how much I wanted to go see the twins today.

"Cheryl?" Toni peaked round the corner. "Whats happened? Who was that on the phone?" She asked.

I didn't know how to speak. I tried but nothing came out instead I just stared at the wall.

"CHERYL!" Toni came over and knelt in front of me. "Cheryl whats wrong?"

I looked down at Toni and I could see the panic on her face but I still couldn't speak. To my surprise I began to cry. I never thought in a million years I would be crying over the woman who abused me and sent me away.

Toni's pov

I didnt know what to do. Cheryl's face was just blank. I tried everything to get her attention as I knelt in front of her but she just stared at the wall. All of a sudden she began to cry hysterically. I took both of her hands into mine.

"Please you are scaring me." I begged her.

For the first time since I came into the room Cheryl made eye contact with me. Her eyes were filled with tears which kept overflowing over and over down her perfect face. I held both of her hands in mine, terrified of what she was going to tell me.

"My mother. She died after we left." She confessed.

I'm not going to lie there was a part of me relieved that was all that was wrong and it wasn't anything to do with out relationship. I looked down at my pocket where I had just placed Nana Rose's ring. I sat up beside Cheryl taking her in to my arms and holding her silently, letting her cry until she couldn't anymore.

I have some really good parts coming up and i just want to publish them all now but then i wont have anything to publish for days