Us

Cheryl's pov

As our kiss intensified Toni's tongue entered my mouth. I began to get warm as her tongue explored my mouth and her hands began to explore my body. She ended her kiss and kissed down my face until she met my neck. She began to suck and kiss my neck making her way round to my ear which she nibbled on slightly. My body was tingling from head to toe. I wanted her so badly. Her soft lips began to move back to my mouth as she pulled at my top to take it off. Toni slowly undressed me as she made her way down my body placing light kisses all the way down. When she met my waist she moved down on the bed so her head was just above my knee. She started a trail of kisses up my inner thigh until she eventually stopped. Without any warning she grabbed hold of both of my thighs pulling my body down on to her tongue. I moaned louder than I thought was even possible as I struggled to keep my body still. My back began to arch as it became intense. Just as I was about to reach my climax Toni slipped her finger inside me. Making me scream with immense pleasure. I could feel her smile as she proceeded. My back arched once again.

"Omg Toni!" I screamed as I reached my climax.

She lifted her head up and smiled. She made her way back up to the top of the bed kissing me once again.