Chapter 2

Chapter 2

Alicia

I looked up and couldn't believe that I was seeing Klaus, the Klaus Mikaelson. Klaus looked around then saw me standing, looking at him, his eyes wide. I quickly turned around and ran back to my apartment, closing and locking the door behind me. I quickly ran to my windows, closing and locking them until I came to my room where the balcony was.

I froze as I slowly walked out to the balcony and leaned on the railing looking down at people still dancing on the street. I went inside and closed the doors, lying in bed and looking up at the ceiling, I came here to have a new life, a new start. Just because I am a vampire doesn't mean I have to act like one.

I'm a hunter now; a vampire is my old life, not now. I wanted to sleep, dream of a different place. I closed my eyes and let my mind drift off to a new world.

Dream

I'm running with a smile and laughing as Niklaus chases me through the woods, we were little kids, around 7 and 8. "Niklaus, come on" I said as we ran through the woods, back towards the village. "Wait for me" Niklaus said as we ran into the village and tackled me to the ground "I got you" he said making me laugh "get off me Niklaus" I said pushing him off me.

"Niklaus, come on father wants us" Elijah said running over to us. Niklaus and I stood up as Niklaus and I ran towards his father. "Alicia, leave us" Niklaus's father said sounding angry. I looked Niklaus a bit worried, but he nodded and I left, going back to my own house.

I quickly sat up, looking around my new room.

Klaus

I leaned on the balcony and watched as people danced around the street, laughing and smiling. I looked down and couldn't believe who I saw "Alicia" I said as my eyes went wide "Klaus" I heard her say. She ran off, down the street. I quickly jumped off the balcony and onto the streets, follow Alicia but making sure she didn't see me. I followed her to one of the apartments.

Alicia quickly ran into her apartment, closing and locking all the doors and windows before stopping at the balcony. When she closed the doors she lay down in her bed and closed her eyes. I focused on her, letting her remember when we were kids. I couldn't believe she was here after all these years she was here.

I thought she died, I thought I'd never see her again, but here she was right in front of me. She hasn't aged a day, the only that was different seemed to be her hair witch was once all blond was now blond with black. Alicia quickly sat up from her dream, looking around with an surprised expression.

I stood so she wouldn't see me before jumping off the balcony and running back home. I walked inside my house to find Elijah reading a book in a chair.

"Hello brother" Elijah said not looking up from his book. "Where were you off to" I stopped and looked at him "we have an old friend in town" I said crossing my arms and leaned on the wall.

Elijah looked up from his book "who" Elijah asked curious "Alicia Rose" I said making Elijah look at me shocked. "Did you talk to her" Elijah asked standing up and putting his book down "no, but she saw me" I said. "I thought she died" "so did I but she hasn't aged a bit" I said to Elijah.

"Then what is she" Elijah asked "I don't know, but I'm going to find out" I said and left the room, going back outside.

I headed down the street and back to Alicia's apartment. I stood at her door, listening to Alicia.

Alicia

I walked into the kitchen, and finished unpacking the rest of my things for the kitchen. I sighed when I found the box that carried all of my journals and a few things that I got from the Mikaelsons when I was a kid. I sighed and grabbed the box, carrying it into my room and hiding it under my bed.

I sat on my bed and sighed as I felt like someone was listening to me, I quickly ran to the front door, opening it. No one was there. I sighed and stepped outside of my apartment, listening to see if I could hear anyone, no one.

I closed the door and went back inside; still feeling like someone was listening to me. I walked in my room and stopped my back to the balcony.

"Hello Niklaus" I said and turned around to see Klaus standing on the balcony. "Hello Alicia" Klaus said.