Chapter 11

Chapter 11

Alicia

I threw a ball up in the air as I laid on a couch and caught it, throwing it back up again. Klaus grabbed the ball, mad, and threw it out the window "what was that for" I asked mad as I sat up. Klaus walked around mad making me sigh "Klaus, I'm sorry" "I don't want to talk to you" Klaus said to me mad. "Yah well you need to" I said making Klaus stop and look at me.

I stood up and walked over to Klaus "I'm sorry about Finn, if I had a second chance I would have stopped them" I said to Klaus, but couldn't look at me. I sighed, breaking off a table leg and gave it to Klaus. "Here" I said and Klaus looked at it confused "kill me" I said to him not caring anymore.

"You want me to kill you," "I'd rather have you kill me then to spend the rest of my life with you hating me for something that I did. I just wanted to get back at Kol for killing me, so here, kill me," I said and waited for Klaus to take it. Klaus just looked at me; he was debating weather or not he should take the leg and kill me.

I waited as Klaus took it and looked at me. I was expecting him to kill me right there and then but instead he surprised me. He threw the stake into the hallway "I won't kill you -" "because you can't" I finished for him. Klaus took a step closer to me making me want to take a step back but couldn't, my legs wouldn't move. Klaus kissed me, was caught off by surprised but I kissed him back.

I had waited centenary's to kiss him now here I was, kissing Klaus Mikaelson. I polled away and looked at him "I could never kill you, even if I had to" Klaus whispered to me. "And I can't kill you, literately" I said with a smile, Klaus smiled back at me and kissed me again, pushing me up against the wall.

I laid on Klaus's chest as he plaid with my hands. "So, you've been watching me fore years" Klaus asked me. I laughed "well, I had to see how Niklaus was living his life" I said and looked up at him while he looked at me with a small laugh. I looked out the window of the bedroom. "It's dark outside" I said making Klaus look out the window as well.

I sat up, getting dressed as did Klaus. I started to walk to the front door and opened it. I felt this burning in my throat as I realized I haven't eaten anything in a while. The pain was so bad it made me fall to my knees. Klaus ran over to me fast and knelt down "what's wrong" Klaus asked "blood" I managed to choke out. Klaus ran to the kitchen and grabbed a blood bag but stopped and sighed.

Klaus ran back over to me and picked me up "what are you doing" I asked as Klaus tried to get threw the door but couldn't. Finally after a few minuets we were able to. Klaus helped me up and we ran out of the cabin and into the woods. Klaus sat me down next to a tree and ran off. "Klaus" I yelled as he ran out of sighed. What was going on, what was he doing?

All of a sudden he came back with a women who looked to be dead "here, drink" "what, no" I said. "Alicia you need human blood" Klaus said to me and I looked at him before biting into the girls wrist and drinking. It tasted so good as I polled away with a smile and leaned the tree, whipping the blood off of my face.

I stood up, feeling so much better as Klaus stood up as well. "Are you better love" Klaus asked me and I nodded. "Thanks" I said and we ran off, back home. We walked into the house with Elijah and Rebekah creating us "I see you haven't killed each other" Rebekah said, crossing her arms. Klaus ran up to Rebekah and pinned her to the wall "Klaus, stop" Elijah said walking into the room.

Klaus let go of Rebekah "why did you lock us in a cabin" Klaus asked mad at Elijah. "Because, you needed to listen to Alicia, and it looks like you did" Elijah said. Klaus was about to go up to Elijah but I grabbed his shoulder, making him stop. Klaus sighed and headed to his office. "Well, how did it go" Elijah asked me and I looked at him mad with crossed arms before going upstairs.

I walked into my room and froze when I saw Kol standing in my room. I went to run down the stairs again but Kol ran up to me, grabbing my mouth with one hand and with the other he held his finger up, telling me to be quiet. "I need you to listen to me" Kol whispered to me. Kol polled his hand away, and I was silent "I'm sorry" "for witch part, trying to kill me, or trying to kill Klaus" I whispered mad.

Kol looked at me. I have known the Mikaelson's all my life to know when they seemed sorry and Kol looked like he was. "Why are you sorry" I asked him "because I shouldn't have done any of that". I laughed "you're a little late to figure that out" I said mad when something happened that surprised me. Kol kissed me.