Chapter 9

Chapter 9

Klaus

I threw Finn and grabbed him again, ripping out his heart and chased after Alicia and Kol. When I came close I heard a scream and quickly ran towards a witch ripping off her head, making Kol run off. I looked around "Alicia" I called out and looked down at the bottom of the cliff and saw Alicia, sitting by a rock. I quickly jumped off the cliff and ran over to her.

Her skin was burned, vervain. I bit my wrist and fed her my blood, holding her in my arms. She woke up as she grabbed my arm and polled it away, catching her breath "Alicia" I asked as her burns were gone and she seemed so much better. I helped her up "Niklaus I'm fine" Alicia said. I sighed with relief as I hugged Alicia with her hugging me back.

We headed back to the house and walked into the house "what the hell happened" Rebekah asked as she walked in and saw that Alicia was still wet and a bit burned. "Finn" I said mad "Finn, what are you talking about, he's dead" Rebekah asked confused as Alicia sat on a bench next to the stairs and Elijah joined us. "What is this that I hear about Finn" Elijah asked.

"Apparently Finn found himself a witch who brought him to life in other humans bodies" I said. "How do you know" Elijah asked confused and concerned "because he attacked me" Alicia said. Everyone turned to her "him and Kol" "well Finn won't be for a while" I said making everyone turn to me. "I killed him" I said making everyone draw silent. Alicia sighed, and we all turned to her "what is it" Elijah asked Alicia.

Alicia

I had to tell everyone now; I had no choice. I sighed "what is it" Elijah asked me "I haven't completely told you everything" I said and looked down at my hands that sat in front of me. "You all thought that the Salvatore brothers were the only ones that killed Finn, but you're wrong" I said and looked at everyone.

"Around the time that Finn died I had came back to Mystic Fall. No one knew I was there except for Damon and Stefan who I talked to a few times. Stefan had told me about the plain to kill Finn and I thought he was crazy for trying to take an Original on. Then it came to me; Kol had killed me and I wanted to hurt him. I didn't want to hurt any of you because you were my family in a way and I didn't want to ruin that. It came to me that if I killed Finn, it would hurt Kol, and that's all I thought about at the time,".

I sighed "in other words, I killed Finn, I killed Finn Mikaelson,".

Sorry it's so short but i wanted to post something for now, if anyone has any ideas then please let me know.