Chapter 36

The Last chapter!

Alicia

1 year, that's how long ago Jasmine has been dead. After her death I couldn't stay in New Orleans, so I ran. No one knew I had and the only trace of me was a small note on Klaus's bed saying that I loved him.

I handed the girl her clothes "bye, have a nice day" I told the lady, and she nodded before leaving. "Okay Alicia, I'm going on brake, can you handle the store on your own" my co-worker Erika asked? "Yeah, I should be fine" I said and looked down to see a small ring box "hey Erika" I called, making her stop in the door. "Yeah" "did you leave this box hear" "no, looks like a ring box, maybe it was for a proposal" Erika said and I opened it just as Erika left. "Well, it's beautiful" I said, looking at the ring "I thought you would like it".

I looked up and to my left to see a smiling Klaus, standing in the middle of the store. Luckily no one was here. "Niklaus" I said shocked to see him here. "You know, you didn't make it very easy for me to find you, but out of all the places, Mystic Falls" Klaus said shocked, holding his hands behind him, smiling as he took a few steps foreword. "Well, I missed this town, small, don't have to worry about too much" I said with a smile. "So, you do like the ring" Klaus asked, and I looked down at the ring and back up at Klaus.

"Is the big bad Niklaus Mikaelson asking me to marry him" I asked with a smile. "Not really asking, more of telling" Klaus said. I couldn't help but giggle "well, doesn't telling mean that the answer would have to be no" I asked? "Depends, would you say no" Klaus asked, taking another step closer, so he was just a few inches form me. I thought for a second "that answer would be no, but this answer is a yes, yes Niklaus Mikaelson, I will marry you" I said with a huge smile making Klaus smile as well.

I wrapped my arms around him and gave him a kiss as he wrapped his arms around my waist and gave me a kiss back.

My name is Alicia, this story was not of my life, nor of my daughter's death. But it was of my love. I am a runner, I run from my enemy's, my friends, my dreams, my nightmares, from the people I hate the most to the people I love the most. I run from everything because I am a runner. But doesn't that make a Klaus my finder?

Well, that's it. I did enjoy writing this book even though for awhile I didn't write in it. I want to thank all of my readers for the comments and votes of this book. When I first started this book I didn't know if people would like it, but I see a lot of people did. Thanks again. Love you guys :)