Chapter 8

Chapter 8

Short chapter but it has a lot of action in it!

Alicia

I sat on the couch as Elijah, Rebekah, and Klaus looked at me "so, are you going to tell us what's going on," Rebekah asked not to happy. I sighed and looked at the ground the back at them "do you remember when I told you guys that I was trying not to be a vampire. Well, in order for them to do that, I stopped drinking human blood from a body. I found out from a witch that the only way for me to stay alive is if I have human blood in my system," I said to them.

"Why were you scared to tell us," Rebekah asked confused "because I know Klaus, I know he'll try to change that," I said looking at Klaus. "Because it's killing you," Klaus said mad at me. "You should have just told us," Elijah said as I looked at the ground "I'm sorry, but I wasn't going to until something happened," I said to them.

Silence filled the room as I stood up "I'm going for a walk" I said and left them. I walked outside and into the woods, deciding to walk out there. I stopped and looked around and saw Kol standing there. "You're not here" I said to him "actually, today I am, thanks to a little witch I've been able to mess with you're mind, but now I am here" Kol said with a smile.

I took a step back witch made Kol smile "I told you didn't I that Klaus will want to change you. Make you into him," Kol said as I just stood there "you should have died when I killed you," Kol said. "And you should be dead," I said and ran up to him but he easily grabbed my neck "this is actually really upsetting to see, an Original vampire, or half Originals vampire can't do anything," Kol said and threw me far until I hit a tree.

I quickly stood up and looked at Kol "there's something that you forgot" I said "and what that" Kol asked with a smirk. "I'm also a hunter" I said and fired a vervain gun at Kol that I had in my back pocket. Kol fell to the ground, and I quickly ran off but was grabbed and pinned to the ground. I opened my eyes to see a guy, he was strong.

"Hello" the man said "to bad you didn't die instead" Finn said and my eyes went huge "Finn" I asked "surprise" Finns said and threw me into Kol's arms as he held me. "How are you here" I asked Finn "well Kol got in touch with a witch and she sent me to this body, it's actually pretty nice, he's a hunter so he's pretty strong. I tried to get out of Kol's grip but couldn't.

All of a sudden Klaus pinned Fin to a tree "what is going on" he yelled at Cole who was still holding onto me. "Finn's in that body" Kol said as I still tried to get out of his grip "I see she still hasn't told you" Finn said with a smile. I had to do something quick. I hot Kol in the head with my head and quickly ran as fast as I could away from them. Kol appeared in front of me "stop it, what did I do to you" I yelled at Kol as he just smiled.

"I did remember you were a hunter, but I also remembered you're a vampire" Kol said and kicked my legs and threw me. I rolled and realized on was on a cliff and rolled off but luckily I grabbed the edge of it and hung on. "Maybe you should have been like Klaus, then you wouldn't be in this position" Kol said and looked to the side, nodding his head.

Someone had a huge barrel full of something "what is that" I asked "vervain" Kol said with a smile. I quickly let go as they pored it on me and it burned my skin as I screamed and landed in the water. I quickly swam to the edge and crawled out of the water as my skin burned. I looked up but didn't see Kol or anyone. I leaned on a rock and looked around as my skin felt like it was on fire and I blacked out.