Chapter 18

Chapter 18

Alicia

I sat on my bed in my bedroom, looking at my hand in front of me. Elijah walked in my room "Alicia" I was silent as Elijah walked into my room and sat on my bed, looking at me but I didn't look at him. "I will do whatever it takes to get Klaus back" Elijah said and again I was silent and didn't look up. "You eat" Elijah said to me and I slowly looked up at him "I'd rather die" I said. Elijah sighed and kissed my forehead before leaving my room.

Once I knew he was gone, I looked up and quickly got out of bed and changed into some jeans, a black shirt, my black jacket, and some boots. I grabbed two guns and loaded them, putting them in my pocket before jumping out the window and running off, in search of Kol.

Elijah

I walked into the cemetery where the witch was standing at "if we are to have this business together then I think I should know you're name," I said to her. "Connie," Connie said, and I nodded "what you are asking me to do is very risky and I may lose my life for this," Connie said to me and I sighed. "We've crossed paths before, in a town, many years ago. Klaus saved you're life, now you owe him something, his life," I said.

Connie looked at the ground then back up "I will try" Connie said "thank you" I said and went to leave. "The girl, what is her name" "Alicia, she is an old friend" I said and stopped, looking over my shoulder. "Are you sure she is just an old friend" "what are you saying" I asked and turned to face her. "She is more than a friend to Klaus" Connie said.

Alicia

I walked around the woods, knowing Kol wouldn't be stupid enough to stay in the town. I walked around until I finally got the sense of blood and quickly ran towards it, stopping when I saw a weak Kol, leaning on a tree. Death drawing near. I looked at him while he looked up at me and put on a weak smile. "Well, looks like you really are bad luck" Kol said and I polled out my gun and aimed it at him.

"No, just really hate Originals" I said mad and shot him three times, letting him bleed out on the ground, dying a slow death. I put my gun away and turned around, running off and grabbing a bite to eat.

Elijah

The deal I made with the witch Connie was that she would bring Klaus back to life if I promise that Klaus, nor me will hurt her. I promised her I would and decided that I was going to keep it from Alicia. If the spell didn't work, then I wanted her to move on with her life but if it did work, then it would be a surprise, something that she'll need right now.

My phone rang, and I answered it to see it was Marcel "hello Marcel" I said into the phone. "You need to get to the woods, now" Marcel said, and I ran off into the woods in search of Marcel. I finally found him deep into the woods and saw piles of dead bodies around him. "Looks like Alicia's been mourning Klaus in her own way" Marcel said "no, this isn't Alicia, she can't have human blood" I said not believing my eyes.

"Well, it may have been Kol, but I have a feeling that it wasn't" Marcel said and motioned for me to follow him. I fallowed him a little further off and stopped as I saw Kol's dead body leaning against a tree. "Now this is Alicia's work" I said "what makes you say that" Marcel asked me? "Because he was shot" I said with a sigh and turned back over to the dead bodies.

"Well if Alicia and Kol didn't do this, then who did" Marcel asked as my phone rang yet again "hello" I answered it to hear it was Connie. A smile came on my face.

Alicia

I walked into the house and over to the small table, pouring myself a drink and kicked off my shoes. I walked up the stairs and finished my drink before I even reached my room. I was so mad and threw my glass at the wall, making it shatter as I headed into my room. I was hoping that killing Kol would help, but it didn't, it just seemed to make things worst, almost.

I walked into my room and saw that my window was open and walked over to it, closing it. I heard something behind me and quickly turned around "who's there" I said and turned back around as no one answered. "Hello love" I quickly turned around and saw Klaus leaning in the doorway with a smirk on his way. He took a few steps in as I looked at him in shock.

Klaus stopped in front of me and I pushed him a few times to see if he was real or not witch made him look at me confused. "Niklaus" I said sounding like a little girl who's dad just got home from work. I jumped on him and hugged him making him laugh and hug me back. I wrapped my legs around his waist, never wanting to let go. "I thought I lost you" "you did" Klaus said, and I giggled a little at him stealing my line.

I polled away with my arms and legs still around him, looking at every detail of him. Klaus smirk at me "enjoying the view" "yes" I said and kissed Klaus making him kiss me back and throw me on the bed making me laugh.