Chapter 3

Chapter 3

Alicia

"What are you doing here," Klaus asked me "oh new town, new people, new life," I said and sat on my bed "you can come in Niklaus," I said, causing him to enter. "How are you alive," "oh I think that's something for the whole family to hear don't you think," I asked and stood up. "Who all is still here anyway," "Rebekah and Elijah," Klaus said "what no Kol, probably a good thing, if I found him I'd kill him myself," I said.

Klaus looked at me confused "well I guess we should get going" I said with a smile and headed out of my apartment, fallowing Klaus to his house. Klaus walked in while I stopped at the door "you can come in" Klaus said and I stepped inside as Rebekah was coming down the stairs "Niklaus I swear if I have to see one more dead body in this house I'll" Rebekah stopped when she saw me.

"Alicia" Rebekah said shocked "hello Rebekah" I said with a smile as she ran up to me a hugged me "I thought you were dead" I've been getting that a lot today" I said polling away.

Elijah walked in "so Klaus was right," "Elijah," I said with a smile and hugged him. "Now that you have said your hellos would you care to explain how you are alive," Klaus asked.

"Well now that is a story," I said and looked around the living room as they all stood, waiting for me to talk. "Well to clear things up I am a vampire, I have been since the day I died," I said looking at everyone "are you an Original," Elijah asked "no, kind of, a bit of both, actually. I'm strong and fast like one but the whole death thing isn't me," I said.

"How are you alive, we watched Kol kill you," Rebekah asked "your right, you did watch him kill me,," I said pointing to Rebekah. "Well I guess I better start from the beginning," I said sitting down in a chair while everyone else sat on the couches.

"The day you're mom made you vampires, I was there. I was hiding outside, watching her do what she was doing. You're mom looked up and saw me, watching her so I quickly ran. Klaus, you're mom took some of your blood, I'm guessing she thought that if you guys would ever turn on her, then she would have a backup," everyone listened.

"The next day I came across her again, I saw the vile and thought it was something that would hurt you guys so I took it and ran. She sent Kol after me, to get the vile back, when he found me she was with him. I didn't want you guys to get hurt, so I drank it; Kol smelled the blood and killed me just as you guys were coming. Now I'm a vampire" I said.

"Why haven't we seen you" Elijah asked "I looked for you guys when I had control over myself. I couldn't find you, finally years had passed and I did, but it was too late, you guys had moved on and I didn't want to ruin your lives. I hung out with some vampires, met a few witches who gave me daylight ring, even came across the Salvatore brothers after they were with you. Then I realized that I didn't want to be a vampire anymore. I stopped being a vampire, or at least as much as I could, now I'm a hunter" I said to them.

They all looked at me a bit surprised "I only hunt vampires who try to kill me, get on nervous, and who kill everyone in their town" I said. "Why are you here" Klaus asked and I looked at him "New Orleans, new life, new start. So far that's not going to well, I've already killed a vampire once and I just got here" I said.

Flashback

I peeked through the small window watching Esther make her kids into vampires. Esther looked up and I quickly ducked and ran off back home. The next day I was walking in the village and stopped when I saw Esther, she was holding a small bottle full of something. Was it something she was going to use to kill Klaus and everyone? I didn't know but I wasn't going to wait to find out.

I quickly walked around her as she was heading back home and snuck up behind her, grabbing the bottle, making her turn around.

"Give that back" Esther yelled at me "no, I saw what you did to them, too you're own children" I yelled at her and quickly ran off. "Kol, catch her" Esther said as I ran through the woods, out of our village until I came face to face with Kol.

I took a few steps back "now give me the bottle" Esther said "no way" I said and opened it, drinking it all. "No" Esther yelled as Klaus, Rebekah, and Elijah came running over just as Kol grabbed me, breaking my neck. "No" Klaus yelled as my lifeless body fell to the ground. Rebekah cried in Elijah's chest as Klaus ran over to me. Their father came taking everyone away.

Klaus tried to struggle to stay but it was no use, I was gone.

A few hours later my eyes flew open, my throat was burning as I quickly stood up, realizing it was dark. I quickly looked around for some water to drink and finally found a small stream. I quickly ran over to it taking some water in my hand and taking a drink, nothing worked.

"Please, please help me, they killed my son and husband" a lady said running towards me. I looked up, smelling the blood in her system "I'll help you" I said as my eyes changed and fangs grew. I killed her, I was a vampire.

End of Flashback