Chapter 13

Chapter 13

Klaus

"Niklaus come on" I heard a little girl run up to me "Alicia, where are we going" I asked as she polled my arm threw the woods. "You will see" she said with a smile as I fallowed her threw the woods and she stopped witch made me stop. We knelt down, and she pushed a bush out of the way and we saw a little baby deer just learning how to walk. "Wow" I said as she looked at me and then back at the deer with a smile.

An arrow came through the woods and shot the deer, killing it right away. It made Alicia and jump as we quickly turned around and saw father. "Father" I said as we both stood up "no son of me will look at a deer unless you are about to kill it" my father said to me as I looked at the ground. "Leave" father said to Alicia "Niklaus" Alicia said feeling bad as my dad back hand slapped her, making her fall to the ground.

"I said go" father yelled as I ran over to Alicia and helped her up "just go, I will be fine" I whispered to Alicia and she nodded before leaving. I looked up at father as he handed me a knife and grabbed my arm. He dragged me over to the dead deer "kill it" "it is already -" "kill it" father yelled at me as I looked at the deer and stabbed it in the heart.

I quickly sat up from laying in my bed and looked around as I tried to catch my breath. "Nightmare" I looked up to see Alicia standing in the doorway, leaning on the door frame "yes, more like a memory" I said and slipped out of bed, putting a shirt on. "What was it about" Alicia asked and I looked at her then at the ground "nothing, don't worry" I said with a smile and stood up.

I walked past Alicia and headed down the stairs and outside to get some air. This was the second nightmare I had. The worst part was this wasn't just a nightmare, these were memories. "Are you okay" Elijah asked me and leaned on the railing next to me "fine brother" I said to him, looking at the view. "Something is troubling you, what is it" Elijah asked, and I sighed. "We've been threw so much pain in our lives not even the devil its self can bare what we went threw" I said.

"You are worried it will be taken from you," Elijah said and I shook my head "no, I fear that it already has been," I said and looked at Elijah.

Alicia

Rebekah was braiding my hair, something she did with me when we were kids. "I am so happy you are here and here to stay" Rebekah said to me with a smile "me too" I said with a fake smile. The room drew silent "Rebekah, do you ever miss it, being human" I asked her "sometimes, I mostly miss being able to have a family" Rebekah said finishing my braid.

"Thanks," I said with a smile and turned to look at her "is everything alright," she asked me? "It's just, all my life I have run from family and I have tricked people, I guess sometimes I just miss it," I said with a shrug. "Wow, you and Klaus are alike," Rebekah said, standing up making me smile. "Nik is happy though, it may be hard to see but when he's with you, it's hard for him to try to hide it," Rebekah said.

I started to rethink my plain but knew this is what I had to do. Rebekah left my room and headed downstairs, giving me my chance. Elijah and Klaus were outside and Rebekah was downstairs, no one was suspecting a thing. I put my jacket on over my black tank top and put my black boots on. I headed down the stairs quietly and looked around to see Rebekah in Klaus's office.

I headed down the stairs and went up to the coffins. I opened Kol's and looked at his lifeless body. I grabbed the White Oak Stake and polled it out "if I ever see you're face again, I will shove this thing right back in you" I whispered in Kol's ear and threw the stake on the ground. I closed the casket and quickly ran out of the basement, upstairs, and out my window. I walked into a bar and ordered a drink "well, I see Klaus Mikaelson has finally let his girl leave the grounds" a man said, sitting next to me.

He was a vampire, a newer vampire. I took a sip of my drink "well, I do what I want" I said and looked foreword, not looking at the man. "Well, if that's true then maybe we should head out" the man said, flirting with me. I looked at him and smirked "okay" I said and polled out his heart, letting him drop to the ground dead. Everyone looked at me as I grabbed a towel and whipped my hand off.

I looked at everyone with no emotion on my face and downed my drink before walking out and leaving the bar. I walked around town and saw my old apartment and went upstairs to it. I walked inside, still seeing some of my things. I walked into my bedroom and sat on my bed seeing the box of old journals. I stood up and picked one up and threw it behind me. I grabbed another one and threw it behind me.

I kept doing that with a few more before I grabbed the box and threw it around my room. I walked into my kitchen and grabbed the gasolene that was under the sink and walked into my bedroom, spraying it around. I did this threw out the house until I stopped at my doorway and lit a match. "You should have listened to Niklaus," I said and threw the match in, turned around and polling the fire alarm.

I jumped to the ground and headed out of the apartments and down the road.