Chapter 35

This is the second to last chapter. Then I'm fully done with the book. I know, you will hate me after this, but I will deffeently post the last chapter tonight and it is good. Please comment.

Klaus

Rebekah, Elijah, and I stood in the middle of the compound, waiting for Mikael. We knew he was close or at least wanted us to think he was close. "Maybe he's not coming" Rebekah said. "No, he's coming" I said and looked around "Mikael, come out" I yelled and waited. After a few minutes he walked out of the shadows and into the compound fully. "Hello boy" Mikael said, anger rising in his voice as he spoke. Mikael turned to behind him and nodded as two vampires brought out Alicia who was holding Jasmine.

Elijah, Rebekah, and I all looked at them shocked as the two vampires held onto Alicia. "You take one more step and I'll rip her heart out" Mikael said to us, pointing to Alicia. The two vampires released their grip a bit as Mikael walked over to Alicia, looking at us. "Now, as your mother would put it, the family's all here" Mikael said with a smile and placed a hand on Alicia's shoulder.

I went to charge to him, but Elijah grabbed my arm, stopping me. "Klaus" Elijah said, and I looked at Mikael in anger. "Please Mikael" Alicia said, making him look at her "you don't have to do this" she said, fear in her eyes. "Well, someone has to" Mikael said and grabbed Jasmine from her. My eyes widen "let her go Mikael" I yelled, taking a step forward as the two vampires held onto Alicia, one preparing to rip her heart out. "I said if you make another step I'll rip her heart out" Mikael said.

"Klaus, don't listen to him, stop him" Alicia yelled to me. "Now Niklaus, I will give you a choice, who will you save. Your daughter, or the love of your life" Mikael said to me, I looked back at Alicia "chose Jasmine" "five seconds left, make your decision boy" he said to me and I shook my head, plotting a pain in my head. Suddenly Mikael grabbed Alicia and threw her hard to the ground, making her hit her head. "Fine, you won't make a decision, then I will" Mikael said.

Before I could react Mikael snapped Jasmine's neck, making me and everyone look at him shocked and dropped her to the ground. Alicia quickly appeared behind him and pushed her hand threw his back and to his heart, grabbing it and ripping it out while throwing him. Alicia looked at Mikael with anger written on her face and dropped his heart to the ground. Elijah, Rebekah, and I both looked at Jasmine in shocked at what just happened.

  Alicia turned around and quickly knelt down "no, please, no wake up" she said and bit into her wrist, trying to feed Jasmine her blood but it didn't work. Alicia looked up at me, tears falling from her eyes "Klaus" she yelled, pulling me out of my thoughts and running to her. "No, please, she's going to be fine, she has too, she has to wake up, please wake up" Alicia cried, holding onto Jasmine and rocking back and forth.  

Alicia

If you were to ask me if I feared death I would have told you before that I did, I did not fear death, but what would happen after death. Now, if you were to ask me, I would tell you something different, I think we all would. Elijah would say no that he welcomes death when it comes but wants to protect his family first. Rebekah would say yes, because she hasn't lived the life she want's and deserves. Klaus would say that now, he doesn't. Because he knows that when he does die, he'll see Jasmine once again.

And me? I would tell you no, I do not fear death. Just as long as Klaus is right by my side.