Chapter 16

Chapter 16

Alicia

My eyes flew open, and I sat up, looking around to see I was in Klaus's room. My head was hurting as I slid out of bed and saw Klaus walk into the room as I went to stand up but felt dizzy and Klaus caught me before I fell "easy love" Klaus said. I smiled "thanks" I said and started to remember everything that happened "what happened" I asked? Klaus sighed "you never told me about the curse" Klaus said.

I sighed and looked at the ground "I'm sorry, I couldn't" I said and looked at Klaus. Klaus looked down at me and sighed "I thought I lost you" I smiled a little "you did" I said. "Everyone falls to you Niklaus, but I'm not most people, never have been" I said with a smirk and Klaus smiled. I leaned in and kissed him lightly as he kissed me back. I polled away and looked up at him.

I cleared my trout and looked at the ground as I bushed a bit before walking past him and downstairs. Elijah and Rebekah walked in "I see the spell worked" Elijah said with a smile "spell, what spell" I asked? Klaus walked up from behind me saying "we found out about the curse and got a witch to undo the spell". I quickly turned around to face Klaus shocked. "Wait what" I asked trying my best not to freak out on the outside.

"Yeah, you put up a good fight while we were trying to keep you in the house," Rebekah said. I looked to Rebekah quickly "what, what do you mean," I asked "fell you bit me," Klaus said with a smirk. "So that's all you have to do to release you're grip on someone," Rebekah said. I looked at the ground "what is it," Elijah asked worried "did I bit you before or after the curse was lifted," I asked, not looking from the ground.

"Why" Klaus asked confused and a bit worried "before or after" I asked and looked up at him. "Before" Klaus said, and I felt my heart drop and my expression changed to a hurt. "What is going on, what's wrong" Klaus asked taking a step foreword to me "where did I bite you" I asked? Klaus rolled up his sleeve revealing the bite mark that I made that still hasn't healed.

"That should be healed" Klaus said looking at the mark surprised. "We have to find the witch that undid this spell" I said and quickly ran out the door with a confused Rebekah, Elijah, and Klaus fallowing behind me. We went to the graveyard where the witch was "okay, would you like to tell me what is going on" Klaus asked me? I just ignored him and went inside one of the tombs.

"Well, I see the spell worked," the witch said who I assuming was the one that undid the spell. "What did you do," I asked mad to the witch "what are you talking about," "did you undue the spell," "yes," the witch says confused. "How, I have had millions of other witches try to take this curse away from me, so how is it that a small town witch can take this curse away," I asked wanting her to answer some of my questions first.

"I, I" the witch said confused and a bit scared "how did you undue the spell" I asked losing my temper. "I took the cure out of you and was able to put it in someone else -" the witch started. "Who" I asked "Kol, why" I looked at her shocked, confused, scared, everything. "What is going on" Klaus asked and I looked at him and took a deep breath, trying to call myself down.

"My curse makes me a monster, if I bite someone while I'm in the middle of my curse then whoever I bite, dies,". Everyone looked at me shocked and surprised "I'm sorry," I said to Klaus as he walked up to me. "I'll be fine, I'm not going to die, I'm an Original Hybrid," Klaus said to me. I looked at him "why do you think I was given the curse in the first place, to kill you," I said upset.

Klaus and everyone was silent "there's more, when I was under the curse, I, I un-daggered Kol". Klaus looked at me surprised and mad before he ran off "Klaus, I'm sorry" I yelled as Elijah and Rebekah left the tomb. I looked at the ground and sighed, this was all my fault, now Kol is out there killing people probable.

"Nik" I heard Rebekah yell and quickly ran outside and saw Niklaus sitting on the ground and was spitting out blood. "Get him home" I yelled to Rebekah and Elijah "what" "just go" I yelled to Elijah as they quickly grabbed Klaus and took him home while I headed back inside the tomb. "Fix this" I said mad to the witch "I can't" "don't tell me you can't, if you did it once you can do it again" I said.

"I'm sorry, but it's not that easy, unless you have an idea, I can't," the witch said. "I will not let Niklaus die for me," I said mad. The witch was silent as I tried to think of an idea "what can heal him," I asked "blood from someone who has the curse,". "Kol," I said to myself "switch it," I said "what," the witch asked confused "speed up the death and put it in Kol, take the curse out of Kol, and put it back in me," I said.

"If I do that, you'll have the curse again," "so I don't have human blood, I will still survive" I said as the witch looked at me. "Please" I said and she sighed "get Klaus, and Kol's blood, and come back" the witch said and I nodded before quickly going back to the Mikaelson's house. I will not let Niklaus die for me.