Chapter 6

Chapter 6

 Alicia

The music started and everyone started to dance. Klaus spun me around and we started to dance "I see you still know how to dance," Klaus said with a smile. "Well, after 100's of years, I hope I do," I said. "Now, do you want to tell me why you hate me so much Niklaus," I asked Klaus making his smile vanish. "Because after all these years -" "you realize you still have feelings for me," I finished for Klaus.

Klaus looked at me a bit surprised "I am not dumb Niklaus, I knew you liked me and I know that you don't want to care anymore. That's why you want me gone, because now more than ever you have to make sure you don't care, because you're the so-called king of New Orleans with everyone under you," I said to Klaus as he listened to me.

"The Klaus I knew, would have scooped me up in his arms, never wanting to let me go when he saw I was alive," I said. "I miss that Klaus, the one who saved me," I whispered to Klaus, and he spun me around. I hit Elijah's chest as we started to dance. I looked around seeing that everyone had changed partners. "Are you having fun," Elijah asked me "besides the part the my old best friend is mad that I'm alive and has changed more than I like," I said looking around then at Elijah "amazing time," I said.

"Klaus has been this way now for any years" Elijah said "when did it start" I asked Elijah. We stopped dancing "when you died, and he became, him" Elijah said and the music was gone. We walked our separate ways, I walked over to the bar and grabbed something to drink, leaning on the counter as I watched people talk. I noticed Klaus talking with someone and look up at me.

I walked outside and looked around, thinking that Klaus fallowed me outside I stopped walking and turned around, but stopped when I saw who it was. "Finn," I whispered to myself "well, well, well I see that you're making yourself right at home with my family," Finn said. "You're supposed to be dead," I said taking a step back "who says I'm not, I could be a figment of your imagination, but you're not sure are you? Your nightmares are getting worse," Finn said.

I took a few more steps back "I know your secret and when Klaus finds out what it is, he'll want to change you. And once he finds out what you did to me, he'll want to kill you" Finn said with a smirk. I quickly turned to run away but Finn was in front of me "he'll kill you" Finn yelled in my face. "No" I yelled and fell to my knees, not wanting to look up. "Alicia" I heard Elijah say as he ran out and kneeled down in front of me.

"I can't be here" I said to Elijah as Rebekah, Marcel, and Klaus came outside. "I just want it to stop" I said looking up at Elijah.

Klaus

I took a sip of my drink and watched as people talked until I heard a faint yell "no" I looked over and saw Elijah jogging outside. I put my drink down and ran outside with Rebekah and Marcel behind me. Elijah was bending down in front of Alicia who was sitting on the ground. "I can't be here, I just want it to stop" Alicia said as Elijah looked at all of us, worried.

"Come on" I said and helped Alicia up "get everyone out of here" I said to them and took Alicia back home. Alicia sat down on the couch, looking at the ground with a blanket around her, silent. I took off my jacket and set it on a chair before sitting in front of Alicia "what happened" I asked her.

Alicia just looked off not answering for a few seconds "I just, thought I saw someone that's all" Alicia said to me and got, up walking upstairs as Elijah and Rebekah walk in. "How is she" Elijah asked "fine, she won't tell me what happened though" I said as Rebekah went upstairs and Elijah took his jacket off. "What could have happened" Elijah asked me.

"Who knows, all she said to me was that she thought she saw someone," I said a bit mad. "Maybe the witches are doing something," Elijah suggested "you could be right," I said and went upstairs to my room where I got dressed.

Alicia

I walked upstairs changing into what I had worn before and took my hair out "are you okay" Rebekah asked me. I looked at her "fine" I said acting like nothing happened as I grabbed my jacket. "Where are you going" "home" I said to Rebekah and put my jacket on. I went down the stairs but stopped when Klaus stopped me "you are not going anywhere but upstairs" Klaus said to me.

"Why, I have a perfectly good bed at home," I said "we think witches are messing with you and it's good to have you here full of Originals who can protect you," Klaus said. I looked at him and laughed "a little late to be playing Night in Shining Armor Klaus," I said and past him, starting to walk down the stairs again. I got halfway down and noticed Elijah standing at the end of them.

All of a sudden I felt my head snap to the right and everything turned black.

Klaus

"Where are you going" I heard Rebekah say to Alicia "home" I heard Alicia say as she started to come down the stairs but stopped when I stopped her by putting an arm in front of her. "You are not going anywhere but upstairs" I said to her a bit mad that she wasn't telling us everything. "Why, I have a perfectly good bed at home" Alicia said to me.

"We think witches are messing with you and it's good to have you here full of Originals who can protect you" I said with a small smile that was fake. Alicia looked at me and laughed "a little late to be playing Night in Shining Armor Klaus" she said and walked past me, starting to walk down the stairs again. She got about halfway down and noticed Elijah standing at the end of them.

I quickly ran up behind Alicia and snapped her neck, catching her in my arms. I looked at Elijah, he knowing that this was the only way for her to stay here. I picked her up and carried her to one of the rooms, laying her on the bed before running over to her apartment since I was the only one who was invited in.

I broke her lock and walked in the apartment, going to her room and finding a bag sitting on the chair. I grabbed it and looked inside to see some guns and knives in it; I smiled and shook my head before grabbing a bag and putting some of her clothes in it. I lifted up her mattress a bit and found her journal. Of course, just like always.

I grabbed that and put it in her bag. My foot hit something under her bed and I grabbed something, a huge box. I sat on her bed and opened it to see all of her old journals man there's a lot of these. On top of them where another small box that had a few things that I had given her when we were kids. I smiled and took the small box out and put it in her bag. I threw the bag over my shoulder and set the box on the floor, next to her bag.