Chapter 2: Strangers

POV Unknown:

The next time I woke up, I felt much better, but I still couldn't remember anything about who I was. Soon after I woke up, Sayuri entered the room with someone in a white outfit trimmed in red.

"Are you feeling any better today?"

I nodded in response.

"I would like to introduce to you the leader of the village, the sixth hokage Lord Kakashi."

I bowed from where I was sitting on the bed. I was beginning to realize how awkward it was to not have a name to introduce myself.

Unknown: "It is a pleasure to meet you Lord Hokage."

Kakashi: "It's a pleasure to meet you as well. My sister tells me that you have no memory of who you are, and of your past. That being said is there any name you wish for us to call you by until we discover your true identity?"

Nothing came to my mind and it must have shown across my face because Sayuri spoke up.

"Lord Hokage for now if I may be so bold, I suggest that we focus on getting her memory back and getting her out of the hospital. Perhaps seeing the village and surrounding areas will spark her memory."

Kakashi: "Sayuri it's only me, call me Kakashi or elder brother. You're right though, when you judge her to be healthy enough to leave the hospital, then report to me. I will assign a team to go with you and her to try and recover her memory."

I smiled at the idea of leaving the hospital, I wanted to see the outside world and meet the people who saved me.

Kakashi's POV:

Team Kurenai came to me after dropping the girl off at the hospital to report what they had found. The prospect worried me and I went to investigate the woods where they found her myself.

Several trees were destroyed and there was a crater at the center of the destruction. It didn't look like a typical fight area. There were no kunai scattered around, and no signs of jutsu being performed.

I needed to see this girl for myself, especially considering she was at the hospital where my sister worked.

That night when I returned home, Sayuri had prepared my favorite dish for supper and during the meal I planned my visit to the hospital to see this girl.