Chapter 31: Unexpected

Sayuri's POV:

I watched in despair as the sand dome was lowered, and felt hopeless as the Raikage gave out orders. I didn't want it to come to this, but I had no choice now. I had to use my ace. I remained between the kage and her.

Kakashi: Please move aside Sayuri. I don't want you to get hurt.

Sayuri: Please don't do this, this isn't right!

Mizukage: That isn't for you to decide, you are not one of the Kage. This is for the best.

Shino:No it isn't! It's murder!

Tsuchikage: Tell me Aburame, are your hands clean of blood? Are your insects?

Shino: It's not the same as this!

Raikage: But it is the same, you're just upset because you don't see her for what she truly is.

Sayuri: No, we're upset because we DO see her for who she truly is.

Raikage: I've had about enough of you! Honorable sister or not, get out of our way or pay the same price!

Sayuri: I'VE TOLD YOU, MY NAME IS SAYURI! AND YOU WILL NOT LAY A HAND ON HER!

With that I revealed the ace up my sleeve, the power of Obito's sharingan in both of my eyes. Temporarily in my power for one full day after its first activation.

No one's POV:

Kakashi: Sharingan!? Sayuri how!?

Rock Lee: Blossom what happened to you!?

Sasuke through gritted teeth: Where did you get those eyes!!?!?

Tsuchikage: What is the meaning of this!?

Sayuri: I won't let you lay a hand on her, she is too important!

Raikage: Sharingan or not, this ends now!

With that he charged at her, infusing his chakra into brute strength. At that she cast a cold glance on them and said

Mangekyo Sharingan!

Her eyes changed and took on Obito's exact pattern as she weaved hand signs.  Her eyes began dripping blood as she shouted.

Sayuri: Susano!

Obito's ultimate susano surrounded Andromeda to protect her from the kage.

Rock Lee : Sayuri stop this! You'll go blind if you keep this up!

Kakashi: Those eyes... that mangekyo pattern... they belong to...

Naruto: They belonged to Obito!

Kazekage: It seems you underestimated this one Raikage.

Raikage: Explain yourself now! That is a direct order!

Sayuri: I don't take orders from you, but I will explain now that I have finally gotten your attention.

Kakashi's POV:

Her eyes continued to drip blood and her voice grew cold with hatred. It was like looking in a mirror, how did she get those eyes? Her body wasn't an Uchiha's, she wouldn't be able to maintain 2 Sharingan. I could barely maintain 1. My heart was crying out for this to stop, this hatred, this anger, it wasn't her. Why was she so bent on protecting this girl?

Rock Lee's POV:
I had never been afraid of my darling Sayuri before, but in that moment I felt terrified. Her voice was thick with anger and hatred. It made me see a side of her that I didn't think existed. I finally understood why they made her the chief torturer in her village.

Shino's POV:
An ace up her sleeve, this was what she meant all along. This was why she was so hesitant to reveal to us what it was. This could be our chance to save Andromeda and hope we weren't arrested for treason after.

Lord Kazekage: It would appear that they finally have your respect, or fear of you. Please Sayuri, give us your testimony.

He smiled at her gently, in a genuinely happy and respectful way. So different from the boy I saw in the chunin exams. If someone like him can change, then surely Andromeda could too.