Chapter 3: Strangers cont...

Kakashi's POV:

I took time away from the hokage office to visit the hospital and find out more about this girl. I intended to find out if she was a threat to the village and my sister.

Walking in the room with Sayuri I saw a lovely girl with blonde hair and brilliant blue eyes.

She seemed to have no memory of how she was injured, or her own identity. I decided to keep a close watch on her.

My sister decided that this girl was well enough to leave the hospital, and so I assigned Team Kurenai to accompany Sayuri and her around the village in hopes of sparking her memory.

Unknown POV:

Lord Hokage said I could leave the hospital whenever Sayuri said I was well enough. She replied that there was no reason why I couldn't leave now. I climbed out of the hospital bed and I saw myself for the first time since I lost my memory in a nearby mirror. I had long blonde hair, and sparkling blue eyes.

The world seemed to pulse suddenly as I saw myself. I didn't know who I was, but I knew I shouldn't look like this, it wasn't me.

Sayuri was immediately at my side checking if I was okay. I explained how I felt and she rubbed my back saying that it was probably because of my amnesia, that everything would be okay soon. I felt reassured and ready to go see the world, but then I realized I was in a hospital gown.

"Um Sayuri did I happen to have clothes on when I came in?"

She giggled sweetly and responded "Of course you had clothes, but they were bloody and dirty. Another Dr. Here in the hospital is giving you some clothes, you're about the same shape and body type as Sakura.

She handed me an outfit and left the room so I could dress. I put on the red and pink outfit, and removed the clan crest on it. I belonged to no clan. I put on the ninja sandals Sayuri left for me, apparently we wore the same shoe size.

When I stepped out of the room Sayuri was with three other people. Two boys, a girl and two big dogs. They were total strangers to me, but Sayuri told me that they were the ones who rescued me. I thanked them and then I suddenly felt awkward for two reasons. One I couldn't introduce myself, and two, one of the boys was incredibly handsome.

They introduced themselves as Hinata, Kiba, Akamaru, Hitsugi and the handsome boy was named Shino. I couldn't help but wonder what his eyes looked like.