^Chapter 5^

Y'all already knew what woke me up in the morning. BEEP BEEP BITCH.

I roll out of bed and hop in the shower I play the song Japan by famous Dex
*i put the song right here if you need it** mature-ish content and language

After my shower I quickly blow dried my hair and I decided I got some extra time so why not curl it too!

When I was done curling my hair I put on some foundation,concealer, mascara, bronzer/blush, highlighter, I also did my brows this morning and I put on some lipgloss.

I decided to pick out this outfit today:

If y'all were wondering, my schools dress code is like nonexistent

If y'all were wondering, my schools dress code is like nonexistent. We have a really loose school so yes I can wear this kind of top without getting yelled at by the principal.

I grabbed an apple out of my fridge and I read the note from my dad, it just says that he left, no big deal.  I get into my car. While I was driving I started to think about Johnny. Why does he have to be so hot.
**true thooo*^^^^^^^^^^
I wish I could just stop liking him and move onto someone else. "Ugh I just want to be happy in life!" I say out loud.

And that's when it happened.

*BOOM*

My car ran right into the back of the car in front of me. My head hit the top of my steering wheel. I forgot to buckle my seatbelt. Of course this happens the one day I don't buckle my seatbelt. The paramedics had came and I was brought to the hospital. They told me that I would only have to stay there for a day. I was still cut, bruised, and injured pretty bad. I was laying in my bed at the hospital when Lauren came in.

"Oh my god Kenzie! You're ok!!" She said, tears rolling down her face.

I made out a little giggle then made a face. I was in lots and lots of pain.

"Lauren we can't have our girls day today any more." I said to the Blonde sarcastically.

"Oh Kenzie. This is no time to joke around. We can make tha-" Lauren was interrupted.

"Knock Knock."

I heard a small voice say from the door.

"MADDIE YOU'RE HEAR!" I try and say as enthusiastically as possible without sounding sarcastic.

"I am" Maddie says while trying to give me a hug.

"Thank you" I say to her while looking her in the eyes.

"Is dad coming?" I ask Maddie.

"I don't think so hun." Maddie says while walking out of the room with Lauren.

I frown. You would think that your own father would come and visit you in the hospital. I guess he doesn't care enough. Tears prick my eyes but I quickly blink them away, I have to be strong.

I was thinking no one else would come in after the girls left considering it's pretty late at night.

I was wrong.

"Hey. I heard what happened."

I heard an unfamiliar voice came from the door to my hospital room.

                   ————————

(580) words. Sorry for how short this chapter is. I wanted to end on a cliffhanger and I thought this was a good spot to end. Hope y'all are liking it! Please please please vote on this or tell y'all friends to read my book. I'm trying my hardest to make this story interesting. Also don't forget to comment suggestions! 💕