Chapter 25 - Its... Complicated?

Lucie

Humming towards the quiet music, I sat at my desk writing in my... journal. If you could say that, with the amounts of confessions, and tears and ink stains then yeah, you can say its a journal. Sighing I scrunch up the paper, and throw it in the bin on the other side of the room annnndddd Lucie scores!!!!! She has done it! Wooooo to the crowd.

Laughing I sit back until my chair was rattled with a big bang coming from the cells.

"What the heck?!" Jumping up, I ran out of my office and towards the source of the noise. Where was Killian? Did he hear this...? Wait. He is probably with Zakira. Sighing and rushed down the spiral stairs and into the cells but froze when I saw Zana standing next to a big gaping hole and a transmitter in hand. "Zana?" I whispered looking from her, the hole and the transmitter.

"Hello Lucie Pet." My back tensed, eyes adverting to the transmitter. Beau. "Long time hasn't it. You know, I was wondering where you wonder off to at night, and well now I see how much of a disobeying bitch you are."

I clenched my fists to my side and stared at Zana and the transmitter. "What do you think I am?" I spat, watching a smirk painted on Zanas lips.

"No. Your a dog and to be precise your our bitch." Zana's smirk widened and she took a step forward.

"I'm not going anywhere with you. Never will I suffer in the hell hole again!" Zana came closer and I backed away. I can't go back, not there again.

"I'll see you back at the manor Zana." The transmitter cut off but she then suddenly turned it over. A needle was stuck to the back. She took it out and brought it towards me.

"If you stay still, love, this wont hurt one bit." Don't. No please stay away from me. Zana suddenly lunged forward and she sat on me moving it to my neck . I shake my head and try moving away.

"Get off me!" I yelled and kicked but she held me down. How the fuck is she so strong! I gasped as I felt pain in my neck.

"Thats a good girl." I heard her coo as my eyes started becoming droopy and before I knew it, I was floating in darkness.

Zana

A smirk was evident on my face as the serum was injected into my little monster. I petted her hair. Isn't she looking so viscous while she sleeps. I lick my lips and was about to kiss her but hurried footsteps cause me to pause.

Killian runs in puffed, his eyes landing on me and then Lucie. I pick Lucie up and start to walk away but his annoying voice called out. Sighing I turn my head slightly to look at him. "What do you want? I kinda need to go." I said in a bored tone.

"Put Lucie down! She belongs here!" I chuckled darkly.

"Shouldn't you be worrying about your little pet?" His eyes widened but before he could say anything I ran through the portal in the wall and laughed.