Chapter 27

Lucie

I spit out dark blood and glare at the bastard in front of me. Pulling at the chains, I push up against one of the 6 guards around me and stand up. "Your fucking dead once I get Zakira out of here." Beau laughs, flinging his head back.

"Sure you will, my dear. By the time tomorrow comes around, you'll be under my control." I hiss under my breath and spit at him, wiping my mouth in anger. I walk, limping, walking towards the man in front of me, ready to sucker punch him.

"I swear to hell and back, I will murder you in front of all your people and crown myself the leader and make sure, and I promise you I will, I'll kill anyone and I mean anyone who hurt me. And my family." Suddenly I gasp in pain as he punches me in the gut, kicking me down to the ground. Clenching my teeth I grip my stomach and look at his feet.

"That's right Lucie, bow in front of me and know who is your superior here, who you BELONG too!" My face was pushed into the ground. I hear Zakira's breathing become more harsh, like someone was strangling her, taking more life from her despite the fact shes already lost a life.

"No! Stop! Please!" I plead and bow my head at Beau's feet. "Please stop hurting her!" I heard Zakira take in a deep breath and I relaxed a bit.

"Take her to Allison, she'll tend to the Untouchable." My eyes widen. I knew that name... Where from. I squint my eyes closed, hoping Zakira wouldn't see me, the amount of scars that will appear on my face. They will never fade. "Now Lucie, someone wants to see you." I ignore him, trying to keep it together. I need to help Zakira, get her back to Killian and try to kill Beau.

The 2 of my 6 guards had dragged me limp down the hallway, my feet trying to step on each but failing instantly. "Keep up!" They gripped my arm tightly and sure enough another bruise will appear on my skin.

"Watch who your talking to, Lucie will become your superior once she has the Blood Rite." My head slowly and dangerously looks at her, my eyes narrowing on her.

"What are you talking about?" My voice sounded strange, as if I was on the verge of changing into that monster again. Zana smiled sickly sweet at me, that smile that made butterflies flutter in my stomach, never knowing if its a good thing or a bad thing. She swayed towards me, her thin fingers curling under my chin.

"Oh sweetheart, you life is just beginning."